"I feel OLD file" part 2

Grumpy_Disney_Dad

<font color=teal>I didnt get my gold mickey ears <
(From Amazon.com)
Smurfs have been smurfing quite a stir since Belgian artist Peyo introduced them to the world on October 23, 1958

yes thats right the sMurfs turn 48 today. Someone pass me the Geritol :groom: :woohoo:

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
(From Amazon.com)
Smurfs have been smurfing quite a stir since Belgian artist Peyo introduced them to the world on October 23, 1958

yes thats right the sMurfs turn 48 today. Someone pass me the Geritol :groom: :woohoo:

Woot! I am younger than the smurfs! YAYAYAY!!!!

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
(From Amazon.com)
I had no idea they were that old! I thought they were "born" in the 80's.

Grumpy_Disney_Dad said:
:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: That was dang funny!

The Smurfs were created in the late 50's but the didnt really obtain wide spread popularity until Hanna Barbera bought the rights and made the cartoon in the 80's
I guess i am in Smurf purgatory , younger than Smurfs but older than the cartoon. Can someone pass me the Smurfberry Crunch while I ponder this?

Yeah I am younger than Mal :banana: and younger than the Smurfs :rotfl2:
and younger than the birthday girl :goodvibes

Happy Birthday Dashzap :grouphug: pixiedust: party: :bday: :cake: :wave:

Remember it's not the years it's the miles and my odometer flipped back to zero a few years ago.

Maleficent2 said:
OMG I am older than Smurfs!!!!

:rotfl2:

Didn't you realize that was why "the witch and the duck" were not only allowed to go play in the corner of the pirates games, but have our own rules too? The others are just as happy to have us seniors out of the way! :rotfl2: (Come on gf, you KNOW that's why they laugh at us!)

After reading this I feel like getting out my old gameboy color smurfs game lol

PurpleDuck said:
Didn't you realize that was why "the witch and the duck" were not only allowed to go play in the corner of the pirates games, but have our own rules too? The others are just as happy to have us seniors out of the way! :rotfl2: (Come on gf, you KNOW that's why they laugh at us!)

Yes it is terrible when that "purple" hair/feathers gets tangled in the sails ;) :rotfl2:

Maleficent2 said:
Yes it is terrible when that "purple" hair/feathers gets tangled in the sails ;) :rotfl2:

Oh no my friend, you don't get away that easy! Okay, my feathers do get in the way sometimes. But, we all enjoyed a good laugh at you in your "wittle bitty rowboat", trying so hard not to get wet (cause you would melt)! :rotfl2:

(Ouch, give a witch her "hat" and she throws not only the spells, but the bull around!) :lmao:

Narnian_Princess said:
Wow, you have me feeling young. I can never remember when Smurfs were popular. :teeth:
Hmm... you know about "Happy Days" but not the smurfs? :confused3

OMG! My oldest son called himself "Smurfette" for a few weeks. - we told people he was saying "Bobafett" :rotfl2: I am so old! :happytv:

I too did not realize the Smurfs were that old, but I loved them when they were poular and to this day still have the collectibles lol. Here's to the little blue guys and gal :jumping1:

Second installment in the I feel old file

Seniors graduating high school this year have never known a world without CDs, Answering machines, personal computers, or MTV

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter