I did it...

lillygator

DIS Veteran
I went ahead and booked the Pop for October, now to wait for my refund from the Poly reservation.

We stayed at AS Movies last Oct and it was about the same - it is regular season when we go......

now to move on to December....................................................

Well, it's $79 per night....$88.10 with tax....I am assuming that is lower than rack rate.....

on mousesavers it has the value resorts listed as $99 per night rack rate during regular season....which is when we are going.....why oh why can't they make it value season?? :)

What concerns me is - (we are going regardless) but now they have my deposit and I have agreed to pay this $$ why would they lower it any? I don't see them doing that at all...I bet they will give out AP or even FL resident discounts but make them the same or slightly higher than all the AP discounts I saw last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter