• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I did it!!!!!

SpideyHulk24

Secretly has the hots for Jennifer Garner and love
As you can see from my post, I am now booked for Universal in August. We are staying 2 nights at the HRH and 3 at PBH!!!!

So excited! I can't wait!

Well, I guess that answers one of my questions from the previous post! Congrats on soon becoming a member of the "It's me, it's me! I've been to all three!" Club!

Anxious to hear how you like the HRH!!

SpideyHulk- I hope the gang at HRH are as good to you as they were to us !!! I just booked the RP in Dec. to take my sister and my little nephew for 3 days for Grinchmas before heading over to WDW - then (hopefully) back to HRH at the end of Jan for surprise 16th birthday trip for DS - one of these days I'll have to drag DH down for a romantic stay at PBH (we did get over to see it and have dinner there last trip- just beautiful!) - then I can join the club, too!!:smooth:

Way to go Spidey! I can almost feel your excitement through the keyboard:D RP in June will be our first stay at US/IOA & I'm hoping just the first of many trips. Our trips to Disney have been wonderful (only been there twice actually), but I didn't grow up with the "magic & pixie dust" so although we enjoyed ourselves, it didn't "take me away to another place". A personal preference on my part, but I think that US/IOA will offer me the wonderful combination of thrills that I live for (with FOTL to afford me the time to experience it all) & still having time to lay back with a margarita in one hand & an appreciation of "having it all"! DH's job only affords us with one vacation a year of a week & several long weekends, & I'm hoping that this will be the vacation that the whole family looks back on & says "Wow.....we had the time of our life this time didn't we." :D Hope you have the "time of your life" @ HRH & PBH in August.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :sunny: :wave2:
Spidey, I'm so excited for you! We want to get a full detailed report from you on your return! Have a GRRRRR-ATE time! Kelly

Sound great Spidey. I see your going on a Disney Cruise too. You gotta let me know how that goes or if you post a report on that in some forum. We want to do that too sometime in the next year or two.

Hey Spidey.......... Cool !! I'm getting excited about our up coming trip too......... but it's not until Sept......... :scratchin

or so DH thinks!!!! ;)

Thanks Everyone!

GeminiMom,

You will love the RPR! It was our first experience on site at Universal and it spoiled us. The service resort and ambiance are just out of this world! Make sure you try the mango drink they serve at the pool bar, forgot the name, but it's the only one with mango. I love it!

Prince Eric, we are really excited about our cruise. It's our third time on the Disney Magic and we love it. It's pricier than other cruise lines we have been on, but so worth it. We just love it. This time around we are going to Cozumel, Key West, Grand Cayman and get this....Disney's private island Castaway Cay. I highly recommend it to all. The food, service and ship are great!

I will keep you all posted!

Yeah. I am so excited for you spidey!!!

MandaMom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter