I couldn't stand it, told DD 6

abby

Abby's Mom
I am no good at keeping things to myself, I finally told dd 6 that we are going in 17 days, she was so excited, escpecially about MHT. Now we can share the anticipation, which to me is half the fun of a trip.......... :Pinkbounc :banana:

Well, you did hold out for a long time, and you may not enjoy the total surprise on "the day" - but like you said, you now get to share the anticipation, and that is so much fun! I don't think I would have been able to hold out either.

Abby.........Abby..........Abby...........Now what am I going to do with you?! :sad2:

:rotfl: I'm just foolin' with ya! :rotfl:
I know the anticipation can be half the fun too, especially with a child. So what did she do when you told her? Did she scream...jump up and down...do a dance? :cool1:

She screamed, jumped up and down, did a dance, and then said she had to go pack (we have put that off for awhile) then she called grandma to complain that grandma should have told her as we "have no secrets in this house....." She is soooo excited and so am I.
:rotfl: :banana: :cool1:

You sound like me! As much as I have tried I just can't keep it secret. Planning is so much fun and in a way extends the trip. You also have some incredibly strong stuff to bribe her with now! I hope you have a wonderful trip, it will be here before you know it!

Now you can enjoy planning together!

Woody

That is great - you can now share the anticipation and excitement!!! I know I cannot keep secrets from DH or the kiddies - you both are going to have so much fun!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter