I can do this...Karyn's journal to lose 20!

You are doing great! Excellent portion control on those snacks. Keep pushing that water and before you know it, you will be craving water all the time!

What an awesome start to the new year! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

The scale said 132 this morning! What a great feeling! I had a MAJOR temptation at lunch today and I RESISTED!!! I wanted some leftover crescent rolls from the other night. They are 3 pts each and there were 3 of them left. That is half of my daily points!! I actually warmed them up, and then decided that I didn't need them so I threw them away! I squished them down in the trash so that I wouldn't have them just sitting on the top where I could see them. That felt really good!

Breakfast-Lean Pocket (6 pts)

Lunch-mashed potatoes (2 pts)
cheese and bacon bits (2 pts)

Total so far is 10 points...I still have half of my points left! :sunny:

I did well for dinner, but I'm still a little hungry. I may do a small bowl of cereal before bed tonight to tide me over!

Dinner-2 small potatoes browned with a little light margarine and topped with 1 pc of cheese (5 pts)

snack-7 Pringles chips (4 pts)

Total for day...19 pts...a bowl of cereal won't put me over too much.

You are doing GREAT!!! Try eating some protein with every meal. It really does fill you up and make you not feel so hungry.

Keep it up! :cool1:

Today was really bad. I don't even want to go into what all I ate today. Jack had a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day at school and I ended up having to bring him home at 11:00. I hurt my back a few weeks ago trying to pick him up out of the middle of the hallway at school and I reinjured it today. I am a bad stress eater, and I hit a box of vanilla wafers when I got home. I've got to get back on track tomorrow. I am just going to take Jack to school and leave him "cold turkey" with the new aide.

Breakfast-none...that was my only saving grace today!

Lunch-BIG taco salad with shells, taco meat, sour cream and cheese

Snack-too many vanilla wafers

Dinner-bowl of cereal with skim milk...only good choice that I made all day!

I will do better tomorrow...I can't let this get me down.

Believe me, I've had WAY worse days than that and I'm sure you have too! I think leaving Jack cold turkey is a good idea. I know people that have problems with their kids starting daycare or kindergarten are encouraged to NOT stay with them. They adjust easier that way. Hopefully that will be the case for Jack!

You will get back on track today. Remember, one bad day does NOT ruin your efforts! You can do it! :cheer2: :banana: :cool1:

My weight only went up .4 pounds to 132.4. Not as bad as I was expecting! I've got to do better today. It was hard leaving Jack at school this morning, but I think that he will do better. Keep your fingers crossed!! No breakfast yet...I may do cereal or grits.

I haven't posted since yesterday morning, so I have some catching up to do! Jack has had a really bad week. He is probably going to be put into a self-contained, special education class. I hate that it has come to this. I keep thinking that I'll wake up one morning and he will be "normal". He struggles so much at school and I want it to be easier for him. And since I am a stress eater, things have not been pretty. I tried to control it today, but I probably won't get on the scale for the next few days because TOM is on its way and I don't want to get disappointed.

Yesterday...
Breakfast-Lean Pocket

Lunch-Lean Pocket

Dinner-WAY too much spaghetti

I got on the scale this morning and it was at 131.8, so the spaghetti didn't hurt me.

Today...

Breakfast-leftover spaghetti

Lunch-Lean Pocket

Dinner-scrambled eggs, 2 biscuits, and 3 pcs canadian bacon

Snack-worked my way through a bowl of yogurt covered pretzels

Tomorrow is another day...I'll be back on track

Hopefully the special ed class will give him the extra attention he needs. My DS has always been "different" and I have finally just realized that he will never be like the other kids and he will never be "normal". He is extremely gifted, but his academic abilities are way above his maturity level. He will always struggle socially and it is my job to help guide him through life until he is an adult. I hope you finally get Jack in the right class or school so he can start thriving. :hug:

As for the eating, you will get back on track! Just admitting that you are a stress eater is the first step. When you start to grab something because you are stressing, put a mental block in it and recognize why you are eating it and maybe then you can start doing something else instead (running up and down the stairs a couple times, etc). Hang in there, you can do it! :goodvibes

Hi Karyn,

I am so sorry for everything that you are going though with Jack. Maybe this Special ed class will help. Sending pd that everything will work out.

You are doing a great job staying on track. You have had a few days that were a little off, but you did great getting back on track!

Have a wonderful Sunday and keep up the good work

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter