I am.

mikeyandscoobyx2

<font color=orange><b>-hugs tag-fairy-</b><br><fon
Craving a sub right now.

I don't

want to walk to quickcheck

I will

cry later because my mom is a jerk and she won't drive me to a store to get my friend who's turning 10 today, to get webkinz. They even took me to Disney with them, and my mom can't drive me to get a stupid webkinz.

Hopefully later

I will pick up my kitty from my friend's house :D

Sorry. i'm in such a bad mood right now.

Craving a sub right now.

I don't

I will

cry later because my mom is a jerk and she won't drive me to a store to get my friend who's turning 10 today, to get webkinz. They even took me to Disney with them, and my mom can't drive me to get a stupid webkinz.

Hopefully later

I'll buy u a sub LOL I live in MA it might be a bit moldy

Craving a sub right now.

I don't

I will

Hopefully later

:hug:

:goodvibes thanks

OK good news.

I think my mom is taking me to go see the cat soon, then supplies, then pick up the kitty!

lol. Aimbier, no.

ok. turns out thanks to my mom, like always. The last cat my friend's mom found was given away. She said she couldn't wait any longer for me to pick it up. She said there were two more under a porch, so tomorrow shes going to go looking for them. If she doesnt find one, i'm going to guilt trip my mom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter