I am so Thrilled!!! (Our APs are back)

iheartdisney

DIS Veteran
OK, so DH and I both had APs that expired in June, when he finishing up a 6 month deployment, and I was in Florida, living with my sister for 3 months. I haven't been to Disneyland since December, mainly because money is really tight. So the reality of buying 3 passes (DD also hit age 3 while he was gone) just wasn't happening.
I called the AP hotline on a whim to see if they would offer an extention for the 6 months DH was gone, (it never hurts to ask for that military discount), and the VERY VERY nice Karen extended not only DH's AP, but mine too until Christmas!!!
As soon as we afford an extra tank of gas, I am SO filling up on Pixie Dust!!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Sorry, I just had to share, I am so thrilled!

iheartDisney, I was wondering if it's true that all of the California Resident AP's all have black out periods? I was considering buying Resident AP's for my brother's family, because we're coming out at Christmas to visit, and it looks like all of those AP's black out that period. Is this correct? Also, congrats on getting your AP's going again! :goodvibes

All of the APs have some days blacked out- unless you have the premium.
On the blackout days, a pass is only $30, so its worth it if you go often. My husband and I figured it out one day, and if you buy the lowest AP, you only have to go 3 times for it to be worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter