I am so excited, I am bouncing off the walls!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! This morning dd's Sick Kids appt went beautifully! Her oxygen saturation was normal for the first time in her life (she is 9.5 years old). Her heart function is awesome! Although she will never be out of the woods, she is doing great! The dr. even took her off of Digoxin! YIPPEE! She has been on Digoxin all her life! She still needs one med ~ but that's okay! I am so grateful! She only needs to see a Cardiologist every 6 months now!

ALSO! dh called about an hour ago saying that everything is going great with the new tent trailer. The hitch is on and he said he would be on his way home soon. I except him home in about an hour! YIPPEE! YIPPEE!

It's been a good day! BTW it's 4:10pm ~ 7 days exactly from the blackout! S

Congratulations Sandra, to you and your daughter. My Emily did digoxin and the Sick Kids routine for the first couple of years of her life and I remember how happy and relieved we were when we got the report that she was fine. We're so happy for you and your family.
:D :D
Canadave

Maybe to celebrate, take the new camper to Disney!LOL

Scratch
:smooth:

Congratulations Sandra...I can only imagine how you must feel. :)

That is terrific news, Sandra! I remember when Emily had to wear that monitor last summer and now she just has to take one med and is on 6 month recall!! I am so happy for you all! :)

Sandra: That is great news!!! You must be so excited about Emily.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Take care Debbie

Wonderful news! I hope you're doing something great to celebrate this weekend.

Ciao,
Mort.

Oh Sandra, that's the most wonderful news. I'm rejoiceing for you & your family!:teeth:

Sandra - That is such good news! I'm really happy for you and your family. There's no thrill on earth like the high of a good medical report.

Take care,

Glad to hear everything is on the possitive side!!

what wonderful news for you and emily and the rest of your family:D maybe you should start planning a trip to wdw to celebrate;)
{{{HUGS}}}
kathe

Great news! I'm in agreement ... you need to "christen" that new Tent trailer and take it to Fort Wilderness! The end of October is a wonderful time to do Disney ;) You CAN'T wait until 2006 for your next trip now !

Mary Liz

What great news to greet me after being away from the DIS for a while!!!! I'm so glad to hear that things are going well for Emily! Ginny will be glad to hear that her friend is doing so well. We're planning on doing the Mother/Daughter walk for heart and stroke again this year, and I'm sure that Ginny will say that she's walking for Emily again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter