• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I’m so glad my FastPass+ window opened when free dining opened!

Ahh, this explains why the website was doing all sorts of funky things this morning. I got about halfway through before I gave up since I had all my high priority ones. I had no problem getting FOP. A few times it would tell me I had no FP+ reservations...but luckily they would all reappear after a few times refreshing.

Speaking of...I feel like I should go check they are all still there now I know there was all kinds of crazy this morning. :)

When I read the tag I thought I would congratulate you. Then I laughed so hard I felt bad for you. At least you made one person smile today.

I think I mentioned upthread, but I had no issues getting my ADRs. I think the people who were in the most trouble were those trying to get FPs.

Did you use the Ap? I had no problem on the Ap, but when I needed to use the computer for all the prepay stuff I could not get into the system. I just kept getting Stich. I went to call and the phone lines were so overloaded I couldn’t even hold. I was bummed that we were not able to get breakfast in the castle as this is our 10 year anniversary and that’s where my husband proposed. But I got a PPO BOG which will work.

Did you use the Ap? I had no problem on the Ap, but when I needed to use the computer for all the prepay stuff I could not get into the system. I just kept getting Stich. I went to call and the phone lines were so overloaded I couldn’t even hold. I was bummed that we were not able to get breakfast in the castle as this is our 10 year anniversary and that’s where my husband proposed. But I got a PPO BOG which will work.

Yeah, I used the app. My laptop is kind of a dinosaur and is pretty slow. I use my tablet or phone most of the time, honestly.

@ADS2508 is right, looks like dining & ADR pages are (hopefully temporarily) down for computers. They were working earlier today. And now I'll go stress eat some ice cream, because our ADR 180 opens tomorrow morning, and my current phone hates the app. :stitch2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter