Huh? CM said her info shows best rate AP program begins 10/15

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
Does the website still show 10/8? The CM I spoke to at CRO (or WTC ) told me she is somewhat aware of the new program, and her info shows that it begins 10/15. This is really ridiculous. It appears that because they couldn't roll out the program in time, all guests arriving 10/5-10/14 (actually later now) are left in the lurch. I would love to see reg AP rates released 10/5 forward and/or have them extend the dining plan for those people who already are booked 10/5-10/14. It would be a real slap in the face to find out that they won't do anything because AP rates are not guaranteed. All I want is the same shot as anyone else for AP discounts. Those guests visiting prior to 10/4 were all on level ground when waiting for their discounts, and guests 10/15 forward now all have a choice of whether to book with this new system or wait it out. If people are already getting discounted rates for Oct with this program, then the AP rates for that period are guaranteed....so they should make an exception and manually book those of us who are floating in the "Bermuda Triangle" time period. It's bad enough we have no chance to get in on the "better" online rates. Manually booking us :badpc: would probably save them a lot of time- they would avoid angry emails, customer service issues, tons of phone calls....and that's just from me....
Come on Mickey, throw us a bone....

Couldn't agree more !! - For whatever reason Disney rolled the program out without thinking - the program stated it was to commence on the 8th October yet because Disney appears to have dropped a clanger , the earliest date you could apply a reservation to was around the 15th October

Personally I have a 6 day booking ( 10th October - 15th October ) which has been booked for months and now falls outside the program , 4 days on a Cruise and then a further 5 days at AKL which I have rebooked and which falls in the program . As this is my wedding and honeymoon I am a little put out that through bad management I am now looking at the possibility of paying rack rate for 6 nights !!

Hope someone at Disney has the sense to rectify this either through pin codes or allowing those people afected to enter into the "Best rate program"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter