HUGE Mystery at Animal Kingdom Lodge, Jambo

Sorry the lighting is poor, that is a picture of the welcome Jambo sign. It light is behind it.

I'm not into VIPs or celebrities disrupting my vacation. But that's just me...
I'm sure VIPs and celebrities also hate it when people follow them around with cameras and disrupt their family time too... they are people too, they should be able to enjoy a Dole Whip (or a Zebra Dome) without hundreds of people shoving about for a coveted photograph. Just because they are at Animal Kingdom does NOT mean they are on display like the animals! But yes... annoying that they have to shut down a large part of the Lodge to the "normal" guests too. But fascinating to speculate about!

I'm so curious...I've checked this thread like 3 times this morning already. I'm going with Middle Eastern royalty of some sort, I think it's a bit too much hub-bub for your average run of the mill celebrity. Are you seeing any kind of increased security presence?
Yes, yes, yes! Lots of suits guys walking around! Passed about 10 important looking cast members walking from my room to the lobby. The choir just finished posing for pictures in costume, but I did not have my iPad in hand. When they line up for the arrival I will post more. I will also try to record the "Circle of Life" from the Lion King soundtrack for the board.

I'm sure VIPs and celebrities also hate it when people follow them around with cameras and disrupt their family time too... they are people too, they should be able to enjoy a Dole Whip (or a Zebra Dome) without hundreds of people shoving about for a coveted photograph. Just because they are at Animal Kingdom does NOT mean they are on display like the animals! But yes... annoying that they have to shut down a large part of the Lodge to the "normal" guests too. But fascinating to speculate about!

I fully agree with this, in most cases. However, if there were a big show at the resort to celebrate my arrival, it'd be hard to expect much privacy.

And that said, I could really go for a Dole Whip or Zebra Dome right now!

They are taping an episode of Wheel of Fortune soon, but that is separate from this. Today is the last day of the Chew taping at EPCOT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter