HS or Epcot on a Sunday?

wonderchica

Mouseketeer
We’re going in late May. Either park works with our schedule that week. We will probably visit each park once. Which would you pick?

Epcot, both parks will be busier because its the weekend but HS even more so and Epcot has more room to move.

Hmm. Anyone else?
So I am in the same boat lol!! but for me it is between Epcot and AK or MK.... the only experience I have is in 2019 I went to Epcot on Easter Sunday.... I was expecting it to be horrible but actually it was not bad at all.... could have just got lucky... so are you planning on riding ROR? my only thought is if you choose HS on your Sunday will that decrease your chances for getting a boarding pass? Hope others can be more help

We’re going in late May. Either park works with our schedule that week. We will probably visit each park once. Which would you pick?
It could depend on what your other day is. I agree with OB1 that DHS is busy every day while Epcot tends to be much busier on the weekends (at least in weeks when all the parks don't fill up every day). But if I was staying into the evening, I'd avoid Epcot more on a Friday or Saturday than on a Sunday. I understand many locals go to Epcot on Friday and Saturday evenings. So, if the choice is, say, Epcot Friday and DHS Sunday or vice versa, I'd go to Epcot on Sunday. But if the choice is Epcot on Monday and DHS Sunday or vice versa, I'd go to Epcot on the weekday.

It could depend on what your other day is. I agree with OB1 that DHS is busy every day while Epcot tends to be much busier on the weekends (at least in weeks when all the parks don't fill up every day). But if I was staying into the evening, I'd avoid Epcot more on a Friday or Saturday than on a Sunday. I understand many locals go to Epcot on Friday and Saturday evenings. So, if the choice is, say, Epcot Friday and DHS Sunday or vice versa, I'd go to Epcot on Sunday. But if the choice is Epcot on Monday and DHS Sunday or vice versa, I'd go to Epcot on the weekday.
Good point. It would be a Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter