HS Holiday Nighttime

Liseepea

Earning My Ears
Is is possible to do the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam Dessert Pary at 5 pm, see Fantasmic at 7 pm, and see the Star Wars Fireworks all in the same night?

Is is possible to do the Jingle Bell Jingle Bam Dessert Pary at 5 pm, see Fantasmic at 7 pm, and see the Star Wars Fireworks all in the same night?

The problem you're going to have is F!. Where you are with the Dessert Party puts a bunch of people between you and where you need to go to get to F!. You'll only have about 10 minutes to get there before F! starts. If the theater is full, you'll be turned away. If it's not, you may be in standing room only or sitting a part from each other. If you happen to get into F!, you do have time to get to SWS, but you probably still won't have a great view.

Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think JBJB and Star Wars run at the same time...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter