HRH restaurants

gottgotowdw

Earning My Ears
Can you tell me about the restaurants in the HRH itself?
Going in June with extended family and need somewhere that will accomodate different tastes!!??
I am fairly new to this board but have found the info priceless!!!!
Thanks to all!!;)

We had breakfast at Sunset Grill and that was it.

Citywalk has all kinds of restaurants and is in easy walking distance or you can take the boat. We ate at Margaritaville and loved it and also an Italian restaurant that was good but I don't remember the name!

We had dinner on a Friday night in March at the Sunset Grill. Unless your family has fairly exotic tastes, I wouldn't recommend it. For 3 of our party, the only thing they were brave enough to try was the burgers. They all ordered them medium. They came out burned on the outside and literally dripping blood on the inside. My sisters bun was soaked through red. It was gross. The desserts they comped us to make up for the poorly cooked burgers were not that good either. For the money, I would say skip it and head over to City Walk.

We did have much better luck at the Beach Club out by the pool. That menu was much more to our liking. And the casual outdoor atmosphere is great. The popcorn shrimp, quesadillas and fish and chips were all excellent. Each meal was really enough for two people. In four days I think we had three meals there. The bad the was that you couldn't order food after 8pm and the bar closed down at 10pm. We thought that was really early, especially since spring break had started and the hotel was full.

Have fun on your trip.

I have eaten dinner at the pool bar (they only serve late on movie nights) and the Palm. The pool bar food was very good for what it is (pizza, chicken tenders etc) and the prices were good for "resort" food. The portions were large. The palm is very good but expensive. the protions are very large. We ordered 3 entrees and 3 sides for the 4 of us and we had a lot of food left over. I think 2 could easily share a entree and a side dish.
I have had breakfast 2X at the sunset grille. The first time they had a much bigger selection. To me it is a little pricy for a buffet (around 13 for an adult). The food is good but not great.

City walk is so close you can walk there in 10 min. There are many choices there. We love pastamore' and Margaretaville.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter