HRH/check out time...can you make mine late?

Esmerelda

DVC'r 10/04/Dis Veteran
Hey gang, was just wondering what time is checkout? I am a SPG member so will that help me to check out late? We may get up on day 2 and go back to Universal parks...just wanted to know our options.

Thanks!
Esmerelda

Being an SPG member won't help you since the Universal hotels are not Starwood Hotels. Go to www.loewshotels.com and sign up to be a Loews preferred member. You can ask for a 1:00 check out (I think). You can always check out and leave your luggage with the bell station. You keep your key for FOTL all day on the day of check out.

Oh for goodness gracious sakes....I meant Loews...I have so many gosh darn hotel cards (including Loews) from traveling I get them ALL confused...(laughing here now...picturing me handing the check in person my SPG card....ROTFL)

call me Homer Simpson......DOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH.....!!

lol..
Esmerelda

PS..thanks for your help on the question..

We just got back from HRH and requested a late checkout with Loews membership, but since the hotel was booked solid, they would not do it. But it was no problem to check out, have them hold your luggage and leave when you want. We spent time at the parks in the morning, then stayed at the pool until about 3:00 PM. They let you change in the fitness center, which is very nice. Then we had them get our luggage and car, and we left. It was very easy. We LOVED the HRH, and can't wait to go back. The pool is awsome, and a very short walk to US/IOA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter