HRH booked for 7/3 - 7/8

annlouise4u

Earning My Ears
:wave: We have a standard pool view room booked for 7/3 - 7/8 at the HRH. I would like to upgrade to a deluxe for this time but they are all booked. Does anyone know if some rooms are blocked out to travel agents? If so, when will they become available. We have 5 people - 2 adults, 1-12 year old, and 2-15 year old. Would like to have more room? Any suggestions!!! Thanks

Being a TA, the rates and availablity comes directly from the hotel's availablity. As of today, there are no deluxe rooms for 5 people available. (There are deluxe rooms that sleep 3 that are available.) My best best is to keep checking back. Sometimes reservations do get canceled, giving you the room I want. Also check 5 days before you go. That's the last day you can cancel without penalties, and you'd be suprised at how many rooms open up the day of cancelation!

I can't seem to get a room at HRH at all for my July dates of 7/16 - 7/18. All others have availability. Maybe HRH requires 3 nights?

I am going to keep checking and hope for a cancellation.

I am going to keep trying back to see if anyone cancels, but I think we will be able to manage in a standard room. I am just happy to be going.

Yep! That was it...you have to book three or more nights at the Hard Rock. That's really odd that the others aren't the same. I'm glad though. ;)

HELP! I can't seem to get that site to work correctly. I can't get past the June calendar and the check out dates don't go past May! :confused:

Familyof14 ~ I just checked again, and the site seems to work fine, with your dates still available. There are two ways that it may ask your dates: (1) with calendar, where you would click the arrow until you arrive at July, and (2) which I believe gives 3 months as options, and you click the arrow down to see July.

You may already be doing that, but I hope it helps.

I know this is very frustrating for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter