HPRP Revival Year 5 Part 2: Far From Hogwarts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katelyn:*frowns alittle* Possibly the worst family in the world to be honest.

Carly: *explains about Katelyn's family for her*

Maura: Oh, I'm sorry, Katelyn. That doesn't sound like the best life...

Carly: *goes to the kitchen and comes back with a cookie* *she's always done this since she was little (without asking, that is)*

Jackson: You're older then me. *laughs* Your birthday is soon isn't it? Couple weeks? *starts to get dizzy* wooah

Lupin: *Sits down in a chair* You know this school will fail without a real teacher don't you?

Crystal: *smiles* Just a little. Yup. Jackson? What's wrong? Here, let me help you. *gets him into a chair* Are you all right?

Carly: *explains about Katelyn's family for her*

Maura: Oh, I'm sorry, Katelyn. That doesn't sound like the best life...

Carly: *goes to the kitchen and comes back with a cookie* *she's always done this since she was little (without asking, that is)*

Katelyn:Its not,but hopefully I'll find a way too never see them again.I'd love to stay here in Ireland.I think that would be heaven,just to stay here and finaly have a good life with friends.Maybe I could work on my singing here too.*grins*

Katelyn:Its not,but hopefully I'll find a way too never see them again.I'd love to stay here in Ireland.I think that would be heaven,just to stay here and finaly have a good life with friends.Maybe I could work on my singing here too.*grins*

Maura: Singing? Oh! I have to show you something, Katelyn. *goes to a closet and comes back with a box of tapes*

Carly: Oh...

Maura: *digs through the box* Here it is! *pulls one out* This is a tape of Niall and Carly singing at a talent show! Their voices were even amazing back them. Do you want to watch it, Katelyn?!

dizguy2319 said:
Lewis: I know what I'm doing.

Lupin: No you don't you are not even a certified teacher! You've been locked up in Azkaban for 15 years!

Jackson: I didn't want to tell you. Didn't want to worry you. But, Dolohov came.

Maura: Singing? Oh! I have to show you something, Katelyn. *goes to a closet and comes back with a box of tapes*

Carly: Oh...

Maura: *digs through the box* Here it is! *pulls one out* This is a tape of Niall and Carly singing at a talent show! Their voices were even amazing back them. Do you want to watch it, Katelyn?!

Katelyn:*laughs* I would love too!If Niall's voice is beautiful now I wonder how it was like yeas ago!And I'm sure Carly sounded wonderful as well!

Lupin: No you don't you are not even a certified teacher! You've been locked up in Azkaban for 15 years!

Jackson: I didn't want to tell you. Didn't want to worry you. But, Dolohov came.

Crystal: Dolohov? He's a death eater! They came for us even here! Did he hurt you? Did he say anything important?

Lewis: I still know things! Just because I was their my entire life doesn't make me stupid!

Katelyn:*laughs* I would love too!If Niall's voice is beautiful now I wonder how it was like yeas ago!And I'm sure Carly sounded wonderful as well!

Maura: *puts it in the player* *it starts*

Carly: *laughs when it starts playing* This is funny!! *they both sound beautiful, but she is still a LITTLE bit embarrassed*

Maura: *puts it in the player* *it starts*

Carly: *laughs when it starts playing* This is funny!! *they both sound beautiful, but she is still a LITTLE bit embarrassed*

Katelyn:*smiles* Carly you sound wonderful!Who knew I had a super talented friend?*laughs* And Niall sounds spectacular,you must be very proud of him now!

dizguy2319 said:
Lewis: I still know things! Just because I was their my entire life doesn't make me stupid!

Lupin: But it does make you untrustworthy! Professor Babbling is missing! Do you have any idea why or where?? Possibly an angry professor was tired of an old woman?

Jackson: He well....he came to talk to me and I wouldn't cooperate so he got angry.

Lupin: But it does make you untrustworthy! Professor Babbling is missing! Do you have any idea why or where?? Possibly an angry professor was tired of an old woman?

Jackson: He well....he came to talk to me and I wouldn't cooperate so he got angry.

Lewis: Are you saying that you don't trust people like me? Are you accusing me of kidnapping Babbling?

dizguy2319 said:
Lewis: Are you saying that you don't trust people like me? Are you accusing me of kidnapping Babbling?

Lupin: That's exactly what I am saying.

Fiona: Oh! I forgot! Lewis, Professor Babbling told us to tell you she was going to talk to Dumbledore. She never came back.

Crystal: Oh my gosh! Well........is there anything I can do?

Katelyn:*smiles* Carly you sound wonderful!Who knew I had a super talented friend?*laughs* And Niall sounds spectacular,you must be very proud of him now!

Carly and Maura (At the same time): We both are.

Carly: *smiles* Katelyn, can we come back and see Niall tomorrow? We're not going to be busy, are we?

dizguy2319 said:
Lewis: I knew you didn't trust my people. It's funny that someone like you wouldn't understand.

Lupin: Someone like me?? Do you have something you need to say?

Jackson: I told you that my uncle was framed by a death eater. My Uncle was a death eater.

Carly and Maura (At the same time): We both are.

Carly: *smiles* Katelyn, can we come back and see Niall tomorrow? We're not going to be busy, are we?

Katelyn:*grins* Ofcourse we can!I dont think we have any plans so we should be able to come by.I really want to meet him!

Lupin: Someone like me?? Do you have something you need to say?

Jackson: I told you that my uncle was framed by a death eater. My Uncle was a death eater.

Lewis: What are you going to do with me?

Katelyn:*grins* Ofcourse we can!I dont think we have any plans so we should be able to come by.I really want to meet him!

Carly: Yay! *throws her arms up in the air*

Maura: Wow! You really want to see him again, don't ya?

Carly: *turns bright red* Oh...yeah... Hehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter