HPRP Revival Part 3: A Dysfunctional Family

Max: *laughs really hard before stunning the other three* *starts to drag them out the door* To the port key... *smiles and walks all the way there* Ehhh this is pointless. *grabs onto them all and apparates* Ahhh we're here.

Voldemort: It's about time you got here. *narrows his eyes* What took so long!?

Max: Sorry, master. They were resisting.

Voldemort: You are far stronger than they are. I told you to do anything in for power to get them here as quickly as possible. Now it's no fun to kill when they're not even awake to witness it, so just throw them on the ground until they get up.

Max: Yes, master. *tosses them onto the hardwood floor*

Katelyn:*feels the impact of hitting the floor and opens her eyes and sits up slowly**looks around and sees Max* Oh my god it wasn't a bad dream.

Katelyn:*feels the impact of hitting the floor and opens her eyes and sits up slowly**looks around and sees Max* Oh my god it wasn't a bad dream.

Voldemort: Oh good, you're awake now.

Carly: *blinks and looks around*

Niall: *shakes his head* Wh-

OOC: LWWY came out today!

niallsprincess said:
Voldemort: Oh good, you're awake now.

Carly: *blinks and looks around*

Niall: *shakes his head* Wh-

OOC: LWWY came out today!

Katelyn:*pales seeing him* V-Voldemort?*glares* Why do you need Carly?She hasn't done anything.

Ooc:Ik!!Niall was so cute!

Katelyn:*pales seeing him* V-Voldemort?*glares* Why do you need Carly?She hasn't done anything.

Ooc:Ik!!Niall was so cute!

OOC: Sorry I left yesterday! I didn't fall asleep, but my internet went out :( . Have you heard of The Outsiders? (the book or the movie)

Voldemort: Oh but she did. It's actually a bit of a long story. You see, it's a bit of a favor for a few of the death eaters. They're of relation and want her dead. But, that's not all. I wouldn't just do something as a favor. Carly is a close friend of Harry Potter, the boy who lived. She knows things about him that could possibly be of value to me. And I suppose there's a chance that you might, so why not finish you all off? Besides, nobody needs a reason for the things they do in life, correct?

OOC: Sorry I left yesterday! I didn't fall asleep, but my internet went out :( . Have you heard of The Outsiders? (the book or the movie)

Voldemort: Oh but she did. It's actually a bit of a long story. You see, it's a bit of a favor for a few of the death eaters. They're of relation and want her dead. But, that's not all. I wouldn't just do something as a favor. Carly is a close friend of Harry Potter, the boy who lived. She knows things about him that could possibly be of value to me. And I suppose there's a chance that you might, so why not finish you all off? Besides, nobody needs a reason for the things they do in life, correct?

Katelyn:*shakes her head* I will never tell you anything I may know,and why do you need the boys?They don't know anything about Harry,they're muggles.

Ooc:Its fine!And nope,why?

Katelyn:*shakes her head* I will never tell you anything I may know,and why do you need the boys?They don't know anything about Harry,they're muggles.

Voldemort: Wouldn't want anything getting out about missing girls, would I? They're the only other ones that know that you're missing. Besides, I have Carly for another reason. She always tries to stop me before I even get to Harry. It's like she protects him, but she doesn't do it for him, she just does it to be nice. She doesn't like it when people are hurt, do you, Carly?

Carly: *still dazed and a bit weak* No. *glares at him* Just let us go.

Voldemort: *laughs loudly* over my dead body!

OOC: Oh, it's an amazing book and movie. It's SOOOOOOOOOOO SO SO SO sad though! You should read it or watch it sometime though. I cried... a LOT. But now I have a celebrity crush on Ralph Macchio :)

Voldemort: Wouldn't want anything getting out about missing girls, would I? They're the only other ones that know that you're missing. Besides, I have Carly for another reason. She always tries to stop me before I even get to Harry. It's like she protects him, but she doesn't do it for him, she just does it to be nice. She doesn't like it when people are hurt, do you, Carly?

Carly: *still dazed and a bit weak* No. *glares at him* Just let us go.

Voldemort: *laughs loudly* over my dead body!

Katelyn:*glares* That can be arranged you filthy snake.Let us go!We're never going to tell you anything so why have us here?

Katelyn:*glares* That can be arranged you filthy snake.Let us go!We're never going to tell you anything so why have us here?

Voldemort: I think I can arrange plans to make you give up at least some of what you know. Crucio! Now, tell me what you know. The longer you keep it, the worse it gets. I could just kill you, but.. what's the fun in that? Besides, I never do favors for people.

Voldemort: I think I can arrange plans to make you give up at least some of what you know. Crucio! Now, tell me what you know. The longer you keep it, the worse it gets. I could just kill you, but.. what's the fun in that? Besides, I never do favors for people.

Katelyn:*bites her lip and shakes her head* No.

Katelyn:*bites her lip and shakes her head* No.

Carly: *lays motionless while she's tortured* Can't you just kill us? That'd be my choice.

Voldemort: Did you just hear anything I said, you bloody idiot?

Carly: I'd give my life to keep my friends safe. I'd do it even not for someone else, but oh well...

Voldemort: *turns to Katelyn* I suggest you tell me now...

Max: Incendio! *setting fire to the whole,abandoned, old house*

niallsprincess said:
Carly: *lays motionless while she's tortured* Can't you just kill us? That'd be my choice.

Voldemort: Did you just hear anything I said, you bloody idiot?

Carly: I'd give my life to keep my friends safe. I'd do it even not for someone else, but oh well...

Voldemort: *turns to Katelyn* I suggest you tell me now...

Max: Incendio! *setting fire to the whole,abandoned, old house*

Katelyn:*looks around panicked* What the!?Wheres the exit!?

Katelyn:*looks around panicked* What the!?Wheres the exit!?

Max: There IS no exit, moron.

Carly: *sighs and looks around* I'm too young to die. I haven't done enough yet. Seventeen isn't old enough to die...

Max: Shut up. *kicks her*

Niall: *body bind starts to wear off a bit* *struggles to get out quickly*

niallsprincess said:
Max: There IS no exit, moron.

Carly: *sighs and looks around* I'm too young to die. I haven't done enough yet. Seventeen isn't old enough to die...

Max: Shut up. *kicks her*

Niall: *body bind starts to wear off a bit* *struggles to get out quickly*

Katelyn:*rolls her eyes* Dont call me a moron,and you cant let us die like this!Not in a house fire!

[COLOR="Lime]Katelyn:*rolls her eyes* Dont call me a moron,and you cant let us die like this!Not in a house fire![/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[COLOR="MediumTurquoise"]Voldemort: I can't? Well, look what I'm doing right now? My plan, after all. *the fire rages out of control, getting closer and closer to them*[/COLOR]

Carly: *a piece of burning ceiling breaks off and falls on Carly* *screams as it lands on her*

Max: *looks at her, feeling bad, but staying silent*

Voldemort: I can't? Well, look what I'm doing right now? My plan, after all. *the fire rages out of control, getting closer and closer to them*

Carly: *a piece of burning ceiling breaks off and falls on Carly* *screams as it lands on her*

Max: *looks at her, feeling bad, but staying silent*

Katelyn:Carly! *starts to sweat from the heat* You monsters!You're dispicable,killing innocent people!*looks around scared*Please!Let us go!

Katelyn:Carly! *starts to sweat from the heat* You monsters!You're dispicable,killing innocent people!*looks around scared*Please!Let us go!

Max; *smirks* I don't mind that title...

Carly: *tries to push it off herself, as it is still burning her* *her shirt and the ends of her hair are in flames* *a few windows break from the flames*

Niall: *gets out of the body bind and jumps up*

Max; *smirks* I don't mind that title...

Carly: *tries to push it off herself, as it is still burning her* *her shirt and the ends of her hair are in flames* *a few windows break from the flames*

Niall: *gets out of the body bind and jumps up*

Katelyn:*glares at him but looks at Niall* Niall help Carly! *flinches when a small piece of wood on fire hits her cheek and takes it off**can't see through the smoke* Wheres Harry?

Katelyn:*glares at him but looks at Niall* Niall help Carly! *flinches when a small piece of wood on fire hits her cheek and takes it off**can't see through the smoke* Wheres Harry?

Voldemort: Have fun. *apparates with Max*

Niall: Harry's good. The body bind is just wearing off of him. He'll get you in a minute.

Carly: *gets up and runs to Niall*

Niall: We need to get out of here, ok?

Harry: *grabs Katelyn* Let's go!

Voldemort: Have fun. *apparates with Max*

Niall: Harry's good. The body bind is just wearing off of him. He'll get you in a minute.

Carly: *gets up and runs to Niall*

Niall: We need to get out of here, ok?

Harry: *grabs Katelyn* Let's go!

Katelyn:*holds onto him* Where?!Theres no door,only windows.*coughs*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter