How we're giving away the last podcast cruise

We love BBT.

It's one of the few things on TV that make us laugh out loud.

You can buy old episodes on iTunes and the $1.99 you spend on "The Luminous Fish Effect" from last year will be money well spent.

Laurie Metcalf (Roseanne's TV sister) gives a hilarious performance as Sheldon's mother.

I've watched it 10 times and laugh every single time.

This year's episode where Penny gives Sheldon his Christmas present is a future classic as well.

Funniest show on TV.....and make sure you pause TiVo and read the thing at the end of the show. They are usually funny as well.

We're huge BBT fans here, too. DH is a computer geek, so some of it's close to home - which makes it even funnier!

I loved the Christmas episode. Sheldon's expression when he realized what the gift was was priceless. He so deserves an emmy.

Our whole universe was in a hot dense state....

I bought the song off itunes! I admit it!:thumbsup2

I did, too! :thumbsup2

I've caught a couple episodes of BBT and loved it. I gotta remember to set the TiVO to catch it!

here's something a bit off topic... but I'm really curious about this... as I know that most of podcast listeners and podcast crew are fans of chocolate, cake and brownies... I wanted to ask ... have you ever eating Nutella?? It's delicious... it's our little Italian "diamond"... and you can added to almost any cake you make..

Oh Kate :scared1: :scared1: :scared1: Never mind we always have Losers in a House better known as Celebrity Big Brother :headache:

:laughing:

So true! At least i know who a few are this year!

We have Mini Me from Austin Powers on ours this year, wasn't he on a reality TV show in America too?

here's something a bit off topic... but I'm really curious about this... as I know that most of podcast listeners and podcast crew are fans of chocolate, cake and brownies... I wanted to ask ... have you ever eating Nutella?? It's delicious... it's our little Italian "diamond"... and you can added to almost any cake you make..

My wife and kids love the stuff!! I'm not as fond of it as they are, but I don't like the nutz....except warm nutz in a cup.....

I just realize the other day that the Barenaked Ladies do the BBT theme.

I love Rock-Paper-Sissors-Lizards-Spock.

We have Nutella! I like it but no more than any chocolate spread, although the nuttyness is nice!

BBT makes me laugh because it reminds me of all the nerds I have dated over the years. :rotfl2:

I just realize the other day that the Barenaked Ladies do the BBT theme.

I love Rock-Paper-Sissors-Lizards-Spock.

I've just recently been catching a few shows as everything has been reruns. I find it quite funny. Probably a new one for the PVR.

We have Nutella! I like it but no more than any chocolate spread, although the nuttyness is nice!

I like Nutella on toast. Jif used to have a chocolate peanut butter which was soooo yummy and Nutella sort of reminds me of that.

I am, indeed. It is light reading, well-paced, and plenty of it...and the characters are interesting. I love the historical aspect of it most of all. The thing I like least is that the women are either stunningly beautiful, or hideously ugly....or not talked about much. You can tell it's written from a male perspective.

Mindy are you talking about the Ken Follet book Kevin recommended? I was thinking about trying them.

Kim

Mindy are you talking about the Ken Follet book Kevin recommended? I was thinking about trying them.

Kim

Yep, I'm halfway through Pillars of the Earth now, and if I ever get my butt off these boards, I'll go finish it!

HEY!! Whats wrong with nerds? Who else is going to fix your copier??

Nothing is wrong with nerds as long as they don't drag me to anymore RPG conventions. :rotfl: I keep reminding my 13 year old niece that alot of the nerds in high school are the ones who end up as doctors or computer geniuses who start billion dollar companies. Hmmmm, wish someone had told me that when I was in high school. :rotfl2:

I love BBT. I am glad I am not the only one. I like the Halloween one where they all dress up as Thor (I think that was who it was) and then Sheldon dresses up as the Doppler Effect. Ok, I am definitely a dork. I find Doppler Effect humor funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter