How to reserve adjoining rooms at the resort?

misscampbells

Disboard Junkie in Idaho
Hey everyone, me again, asking another question!

We will be staying at PPH in December with some other family members. We were wondering if it is possible to get adjoining rooms there and if so, who do I need to call? Do I talk to vacation planning or the hotel? I have heard so many people say they made special requests and that they were never noted on their reservations, so how can I make sure they (at least attempt) try to link up our rooms?

Any info is appreciated,
Kathy

Vacation planning or directly thru the hotel should be able to your request. They will tell you that they can't promise you will get it. I've never heard of anyone one getting rooms near each other that requested it.

We just got back from PPH and we had connecting rooms with our friends. When they made their reservation they asked to be close to us. Then I called and asked if we could connect rooms? When we got there about midnight and went to our rooms, they were connecting. It was nice to be that close to our friends. Especially when the two guys both ran in the half marathon and the other mom left to find out where they were. I could watch her little girl very easily.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter