How to make my name in signature all sparkly?

Minnie is right, it has to be marked transparent, otherwise it is a sparkly box. In a little bit I'll post all the instructions in steps so people can see what they are doing wrong. :sunny:

Yes, I hit transparent. The anatalizing box was already checked as well so I left that.

I still cannot figure out what I am doing wrong. :confused3

For me it wouldn't work no matter what - until, instead of choosing 'in' I think I chose 'blend'. (before all I had was a sparkly box!)

I'm having the same problem as Nikkibell. I followed all the directions perfectly, including clicking transparent, and I still get a box. I even tried different fonts thinking it was something funny with the font I'd chosen, but I can't get it to work.

Any ieas?

J

Just wanted to add I am having the same problem. I clicked transparent too and am just getting a box. I tried using blend instead which worked. My only problem is my picture will not sparkle. I am having problems saving the origional sparkly image as a .gif file as my computer only seems to want to save it as a .bmp file

Animatedanauk.gif

If the site isn't working it is cause all of Dis'ers tired it out!

LOL! Maybe... maybe... You never know. I haven't made any in a while so I don't know lol. I made one a couple of days ago. I can say that.

I just got it to work... great directions! Thanks for posting how to do this :sunny:

Would someone like to create a sparkley siggie for me? I would like my username my3princes, but I would like it to look like a mickey head. I would like the big circle to have my at the top and princes around the bottom with a 3 in the center. Then have Mickey ears on the big circle. I would like the Mickey head to sparkle. I can picture it in my head, but have no idea how to create it. I would like blue sparkles and have no font preference.

Thanks to anyone who wants to attempt it.

Deb

boy this was difficult or i am just dumb.
let's see if it works.
ok it's there & it's pretty but it isn't really sparkling....wonder what i did wrong.

It took me awhile too... I kept hitting the composite button instead of the one underneath where you click center LOL!!

Here's my new one... let's hope it works!

Nikala...that is SO pretty....what font did you use to get it to look like that...reminds me of a circus tent!

hmmmmm my name still isn't sparkling like the dda line....wonder what i am doing wrong??

Would someone be willing to help me? I like skuttle's font but in yellow if at all possible.

I am so not computer literate it's not even funny. I couldn't even get past saving it to my computer :rolleyes:

Is it too big? I can make it smaller if you want. I just realized maybe you wanted your real name instead of your screen name. :rolleyes: I can change it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter