How to get to the front of the line (includes Universal Express information)

Godreigns - Thanks, but I don't see the pass you are referring to. We are looking for the Express Pass Plus Extra. Is the same one that you are referring to? We are not staying on site at US/IOA. I checked out your link, but it's not there at the site??
Did you see it there?
Thanks!

Originally posted by GODreigns

O and in june its not $15 its $37
:eek:
I don't hink I can talk my parents into getting 4 of those... Looks like it's long lines ahoy for me :(

I was talking about the Express pass plus

Sorry about the link, I know theres another website that sells it in advance mmabey mousesavers.com

In CHRIST,

Gavin

With the vip guide are you only allowed one ride or unlimited rides,and are you only allowed on certain rides, not all??

Is the express pass plus or extra (I've heard it called both) that lets you get one express line admission to each attraction still available? We are going in October.

BUMP!:bounce:

I'd like to know as well. Can't seem to figure out if these can be bought ahead of time, or at the gate, or what. How do you obtain the Express Pass booklets?

I called US - they said will still be available in October, but is $37, and must be purchased at various locations within the park. Guess this would be worth doing if it is very busy. The good thing is you can go to the park & then upgrade if it looks really crowded.

Well now I'm really confused because I JUST got off the phone with US and they told me the only way to get FOTL is to stay on property. I think I"ll call back and see what they tell me this time...

Sure makes you appreciate FastPass!

Alright, I just got off the phone with the ticket center and this is what I believe to be true...

You CAN buy the Express Pass Plus ($35 for Nov) and you can actually buy it in advance, which she recommended or you can get it at the parks.

Hello,

There are a number of discounts available through the universal ticket store, mastercard promotions and AAA. I am pretty confused and any help would be highly appreciated and helpful.

The first thing is the 1 day 2 day or 5 day passes.
The second is universal express to help us have shorter times in line.

Universal Ticket Store
Bonus pass 5 consecutive days - 94.95
2 day 2 park - 99.95

AAA site
Bonus Pass - 94.95
---- Says Universal Express applicable
AAA 3rd day free - 93.45
---- Says Universal Express - Express Attraction Access

Now I have also read that we have to buy the Universal Express. However I cant find that anywhere on the universal site. Also I am confused as to what the AAA offer means. Does it mean I am eligible to buy the universal express or does it mean that that is part of the deal and I can get the exprss every 2 hours or when used...etc..

I have also read somewhere that there are a few tickets which have parking included.

Any help would be great. Thanks!!!

Thanks
- MKA

I remember during the summer last year (July 2003) that Universal sold another FOTL pass called Express Plus. It cost an additonal $25/person and you can utilize it only one time per ride at anytime. Do they still offer this?

Disregard my post. I just read ESO412 reply about Unviersal Express plus.

Are the entrances for the express lines clearly marked? Our last trip was 4 years ago :charac2: and it was difficult to find the entrance on occasion.

Polly Juice said:
Are the entrances for the express lines clearly marked? Our last trip was 4 years ago :charac2: and it was difficult to find the entrance on occasion.
Just look for the signs that say "Express Entrance. If you can't find it, just ask someone working there. Shrek does not have a marked express entrance, but is you're staying on site, but show your room key and they will send you to a special entrance.

We are going to Universal in Feb. There are 5 in our party.. Plus our nephew who lives in Fl wants to go with us a few days.. Do you think our room key would allow him to ride with us or would we have to buy him a pass for those 2 days? thanks!
wendy in marietta, ga

It is my understanding that your name or age or gender or all are on your room key. Atleast one is. He could possibly use someone else's card, if you have another male, or male his age to "share" it with??

Does the cost of the Express pass vary depending on the date? How do I find out the cost for a certain day?

:wizard:

The cost differs depending on the time of the year. Try looking on the Universal website.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter