• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to find out about special events during our trip

Mrbones

Earning My Ears
We’re booked at WDW 11/10-17 this year and want to take advantage of what sounds like an exciting fall. First and foremost I keep hearing that while Rise of the Resistance opens 12/5, there might be some opportunities to ride earlier. We are not season ticket holders, so how can I find out about and plan for something like this? Also Frozen II is about to be released in November, and I’ve heard about possibilities of promotional events at wdw. Is there some way of finding out about special events , some centralized listing? Thanks!

You're in the right place. Disboards usually is on the front edge of news and information. Stay tuned. :happytv::surfweb:

Very doubtful Rise of the Resistance will be soft opening to non-AP holders that early, but always a possibility I guess.

Very doubtful Rise of the Resistance will be soft opening to non-AP holders that early, but always a possibility I guess.
I’m really inexperienced in this regard, but want to be prepared if it’s a possibility, thanks for responding

for Rise I think that if there were any soft opens in your travel date range it most likely will be for Cast Members and not the general public
as far as Frozen 2 if you go to Hollywood Studios they should be showing a sneak peak of a few scenes at One Mans Dream

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter