how to book on line

Thanks for sharing. I just called Disney again and was told that since "my" linking did not happen until today, it would be tomorrow before I could see the 2020 cruises. Oh well....

So could you not have booked on the phone with them while you had them??

I had the same issue, called and had my castaway club membership linked, now shows gold but I still cannot see beyond Jan 2020. Can you? Did linking correct the problem for you?

My Gold status shows up on the castaway club page, however, I cannot see the 2020 cruise on the DCL page. I have tried to clear cookies, use different browsers etc... nothing has worked. I called twice (once I actually put a hold on a room for 2/21/20 from NOLA). It's no big deal. The prices are actually insane anyway. Just a bit frustrating.

I am Gold and because I use my Maiden Name for cruising, my CC number was not linked this morning, so I had to call.

After a 50 minute wait on hold, I booked and fixed the link for my CC membership.

If you don’t see the new dates, then it’s not linked or updated.

I was kicking myself because I notice the prompt on Monday to check your status ahead of time and call if you needed help. Well, I saw that my CC Membership was not coming up but I did not call yesterday. I wish I did!
I Did call the day before my booking window opened, to correctly link my CC status. IT guy said he fixed it for me, but I still had problems yesterday, booking online. Tried everything, clearing cache and cookies, different browsers, even made a new account for DH, who's never had an account before, recognised him as being gold, and still couldn't see the new itineraries online.
Finally switched to a different device, (another ipad) and somehow got it to work. Took me over an hour to see what I needed to see when it shouldn't have been so difficult

So could you not have booked on the phone with them while you had them??
probably not, as the guy who fixed my account was from a different department (as in website issues department vs booking department)

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter