How scary is the Clown Slide at BW Pool?

Positively terrifying and I don't even have a fear of clowns!! We stayed two nights in2013 and my only request was not a view of the pool. Got to our room and walked to balcony and there is Pennywise staring right into my soul with his dead eyes.

Last August, all 13 of us , ranging in age fro 5-65 loved it. It may be a little creepy looking, but it sure was fun!!

Last August, all 13 of us , ranging in age fro 5-65 loved it. It may be a little creepy looking, but it sure was fun!!

We actually think it's a much more fun slide than SAB. ::yes:: At least when you're getting spit out of the clowns mouth you don't have to look at it!

Originally posted over a decade ago the clown slide thread rears it's ugly head again. Historically, the slide was placed at the Boardwalk to frighten away evil guests so take heed.

It is so scary that I changed to BCV for my June trip. I am bringing my nephew for 8 days. I invited my brother to come too. I don't know if he will make it, but just in case, no clown slide. On the one hand, terrorizing my older brother would be fun. On the other hand, my nephew would love his dad to come for a few days during his trip.

How phobic is he? We took our grandson to BWV when he was 2 1/2 and he never noticed the clown, but if he had been super-phobic I would have considered staying somewhere else. Personally I find the clown a little creepy, but after looking at the picture, I'm sure you're the best one to decide how creepy is creepy for your family.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter