How Often Do You visit the DIS DVC boards?

How often do you visit the DIS DVC boards

• Several times a day

• Once a day

• Every 2 - 3 days

• Once a week

• Once every two weeks

• Once a month or less

Results are only viewable after voting.

PSC

DIS Veteran
I've been reading these boards almost daily for about a year now and wanted to thank everybody for sharing so much! I was just wondering how "Hooked on DIS DVC" everybody else is.

several times a day for me...before the kids wake up, when the kids take a nap, after the kids go to bed... I sense a trend in my DIS habits! :surfweb:

Several times a day and the times of day and length of time on vary with my travel schedule.

I try to limit myself to once a day but usually I'm checking in at least twice. The DIS is soooooooo addictive! LOL!

Donna

I totally agree....DISboards is very addictive!! The information is the best out there!!

:tinker:

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo pluto:

It is such a comfort to know that there are lots of other DIS addicts out there! :grouphug:

I usually check the three main DVC/DIS boards right away in the morning, again mid day, and sometimes in the evening.

Three times a day would be my goal, but I find myself coming more often. Especially during the summer when I'm off from work.

Bobbi:goodvibes

Wow, I'm in the minority at once a week!:laughing: I'll see you all next Wednesday.

I've been a trader and find myself on the budget and family boards more frequently.

Chanting.............................."I need to get a life.................I need to get a life.................." :lmao:

:disrocks:

I tell myself on the way to work every day--" You have too much to do today. You can't look at DIS until you get home" And I swear I try:scared:
But I'm here at least once in the morning and once before I leave.

Yeah, several times per day here as well. I mostly lurk and read interesting threads, but sometimes respond.

I visit every chance I get. Nothing better than reading up on the latest DVC news here on the DIS boards.:surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter