How often do buses leave from BWV?

trpscooby

Mouseketeer
Does anyone remember from last year how often the buses ran to get from BWV to the full marathon start?

We stayed at BWI and they share a bus on marathon morning w/ BWV. I don't know exactly how frequently they come around but our experience last year was good. We walked outside to the bus stop and a line of runners was formed waiting for the bus. Cast members were at the bus stop w/ phones in hand managing the situation. We waited less than 5 min for a bus and we got out there about 320a-330a. I remember seeing mostly the cruise ship buses in use that morning, not the disney transportation buses that you use around the property. I am thinking we might wait a bit longer this year to catch the bus, probably 345a.

We took our park hoppers w/ us in our fanny packs and walked back thru EPCOT after the race to go back to the resort. It was great--got to cheer on more runners/walkers that were still on the course and also got rid of some lactic acid. (We cut thru by Canada/England and went out the International Gateway onto the Boardwalk)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter