How Many Times To Disneyworld?

Three times at Disney World and once at Disneyland. While at Disneyland I was missing Disney World, soooo different, I was missing the real magic. We just got back in January and I am ready to go back again.

I've been to WDW 9 times (the 10th time will be in 38 days, WOOOO HOO!!!) and I've been to DL at least 5 times, I think it could be more like 8 or 9 but there are a few summers in there I'm fuzzy on.

People who say "Why go back? You were just there, not much has changed" just don't get it. Disney's not just a destination and someplace to empty your wallet, it's a break from reality, a happy, joyous break from the day-to-day doldrums. I wish I lived closer, we'd be there much more than once a year! I'd love to have the luxury of going there just for dinner some night, or just to shop around, or... or....or....to have that Florida resident's annual pass in my hand and live close enough to do that is my idea of Shangri-La!!!

we've been 8 times, going back this july

1982-offsite
1996-offsite
1998-all star sports
2000-caribbean beach
2002-coranado
2003-disneyland
2005-offsite (purchased DVC)
2006-saratoga springs
2007-saratoga springs

as you can see we went basically every other year, whole family loves it.
since we now have DVC it might be every year

Growing up, my parents took me 1ce or 2ce a year, depending on what other trips we had planned for the year. Then as I was old enough to start traveling on my own in high school and college, we started going 3 and 4 times a year, sometimes with friends, sometimes with family. We just go whenever we can find good airfare. Sometimes we've booked the next trip while we are down on the current trip because we've been able to find cheap flights! :) There is -always- new stuff to see, new things to do. On every trip, I have to do some old favorites, but I always run out of time for all the stuff I want to do. That's why we have to schedule another trip!! :) I think trips to Disney recharge my soul so I can make it few the next months until the next trip :)

This last year, I really started thinking about -why- I want to go so often, and I convinced myself that it really wasn't all that magical and I could easily go a whole year without a trip and it wouldn't bother me. Well I've never had such crazy withdrawl symptoms like this in my life from anything else. And I still have 6 months to go until my trip back!!! There is just something there that I need to survive :D I won't make this mistake again and let so many months go by without another trip! :)

I've been 3 times, DH has been twice. Our first trip together, DH was like okay we'll go because you want to. As we were driving home, he asked how soon we could go back. When we got back last year he said we wouldn't go again until we had kids. Three months later, DH was asking when we could go again. We're going this September and taking my 5-year old niece.

To me, WDW is an escape from the real world and all its pressures. It's a place where we can be kids again and believe in fairy tales and giant mice. It's hard to explain really. You either "get it" or you don't. Luckily for me, my DH "gets its". I see many more trips in our future.

We've been to Disneyland 5 times and i miss it sooo much. Been to WDW 2 times and going again on Monday for 4 days. Planning a disney cruise in the next 2 yrs. None of are friends understand why we go all the time.pirate:

There is not enough times to go to the world.

I Honestly cant even count... I know when I call Disney to make reservations... They always say WOW you have been here over 101 Times... Welcome Back.. My Ddad says that Disney should make us honorary members..LOL

Our upcoming trip in Nov 2007 will be our 30th time! I am 33 yrs old (there were a few years growing that we missed; other trips instead) but my children have been there every year of there lives so far, infact one year we went twice!

We've gone twice so far, Aug 2004 and Aug 2006 and we are going again in October for MNSSHP and we absolutely cannot wait. I have an autistic son who wouldn't appreciate a lot of other vacation destinations but loves DW and it's one of the only places I've seen real joy on his face. For that alone, I put myself in hock getting him there. He also has a twin brother, also on the spectrum, who lives in sort of a fantasy playland with Harry Potter and magic and dragons and he too, is so happy there, he can totally be himself there. We leave autism and teasing and not being picked at gym and funny looks at the door when we get there and we enter a happy place, one I try to keep on a smaller scale at home, and the memories from that trip keep our memories going until the next one. We'll be going for the rest of our lives because it's more than a vacation for us.

The great (and smart:thumbsup2 ) thing about Disney is that it keeps evolving to meet the vacationers needs. If you think back to the 1970's, WDW was pretty much a one dimensional:confused3 , two day vacation. 30 years later it is a multi-dimensional vacation experience.

We've been to WDW 4 times in 5 years (I visited twice in the 70's) and we are planning on a DVC purchase this fall. I have been to other places, Bermuda, St. Marteen, Key West, Cruises.... but what I like about Disney is the consistancy. You always know what you're getting and you always feel safe.

I guess the bottom line is that as Disney evolves further, more entertainment will come on line to provide more things to do in a week or ten days so that no two trips will be the same:banana: . Heck, out of the 4 recent trips, the only consistantly regular thing we've done is ride the same rides, and we all know that never gets old!:thumbsup2

ive been around 58 times. i cant get enough of the place.

I've been at least 100 times if not more. Between the quick day trips, school trips for chorus, and vacations with the boytoy I've lost count.

We are DL locals, but I've been to WDW 5x with #6 in August! :banana: :yay: :banana:

Every Disney trip is a new experience!

I've gone 5 times growing up. ('89, '91, '93, '94, '96)

I've taken my children ('99, '02, '03, '04, '06)

Can't wait to go back...

We've visited more than 200+ times (we stopped counting after that). I don't regret even one moment of any trip ~

Well, I live in the middle of the US so it's pretty much just as close to Disneyland as it is to Disneyworld. I think I have been to WDW as least 10 times and Disneyland also at least 15 times (grandmother lived in Costa Mesa, CA and we visited every year) with the last trip in December for my birthday. We will be headed to WDW in 11 days. We have been on the Magic once and the Wonder once with another Disney cruise booked for
Jan. 08 for our 20th anniversary.

48 for us.......at least 4 nights each visit, never off property.:wizard:
By the end of this year we will be at 50!:cheer2:

My DS is 7 and he has been there 6x already and everytime for him is like the first

We can't wait to go back again :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter