How many people generally make up an ABD group?

tchrrx

<font color=red>Blame it on the plastic cow I ment
DH has got it in his head that it will be a group of 80. I told him it's definitely less than 40. Now, it seems like the group photos I'm seeing have about 20 people in them. We're curious b/c we were at one time told that our trip was 15% full. If it's only a group of 20, then we are that 15%! Thanks.

DH has got it in his head that it will be a group of 80. I told him it's definitely less than 40. Now, it seems like the group photos I'm seeing have about 20 people in them. We're curious b/c we were at one time told that our trip was 15% full. If it's only a group of 20, then we are that 15%! Thanks.

...anywhere from 20 to 40 people. :goodvibes

In that case, I'm still right. ;)

Thanks for the responses. :thumbsup2

As others have said, the max is 40. Many trips (especially off-season) have been known to go with far fewer (my first ABD had 14, and my second had 15) which would be one reason why you'll see pictures with fewer than 40 people. There doesn't seem to be a lot of consistency as to what the magic minimum number is, it seems to vary trip by trip. But percentages are given based on 40 people.

Sayhello

There were 19 people on my trip this year. I have read of trips that were full and it seems the trips where there is no school have the larger groups
I think on the Wyoming trip the MAX group size is 31 due to one of the hotels only being able to accomodate 31 people. It will be interesting to see what happens as far as group sizes measure up this year since ABD has cut the number of trips on most of the itineraries.

We just returned from Backstage Magic and our group had 20 total. We thought there might be more originally just bc of the school holiday, but we still had 2 great guides:)

On our South Africa trip, we had 16 people plus 2 guides - it was great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter