• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How many of you won the ....

Ginarella

Mouseketeer
..... Chevron Techron Disney car at the Autopia ride?? There are four of us in our family, we all won one each!! :cool1: We have two orange cars and two yellow cars. :cool1: :earsgirl:

Ginarella said:
..... Chevron Techron Disney car at the Autopia ride?? There are four of us in our family, we all won one each!! :cool1: We have two orange cars and two yellow cars. :cool1: :earsgirl:

We have been on this ride a zillion times. We have NEVER won anything on the ride.

Congratulations.

My little one won it a few months ago. Recently, however, we were there and the cast member told us that they were no longer giving those prizes away. How recently did you win?

Sorry, but what are the Chevron Techron Disney cars?

They are toy cars put out by cheveron. at the gas station you can get other types, like an icecream truck, a semi. I bought a DL one at a gas station several years ago. the ones at DL look like the autotopia cars. I won the orange car in Oct. of '04. that was the goal for the rest of the trip.

darkacre said:
My little one won it a few months ago. Recently, however, we were there and the cast member told us that they were no longer giving those prizes away. How recently did you win?
Oh, I hope it isn't true that they've stopped giving away the cars! I was so hoping DS5 would win one when we go!

My son one once! I believe it was the orange one they gave him. Very cool.

Does anyone know if that's where they are putting the stuff from the Car's movie? Or do they just have the toys all over the park?

darkacre said:

I think the last one I won was sometime last year. And I didn't know they stopped giving away the toy cars. Next time I'm there, I'll ask a CM about the car giveaway.

They still hand out the Photo DL cards to everyone who passes through the tunnel turnstyle.

I haven't been on Autopia (or as my cousins call it Autotopia :teeth:) in a long time. When I did go I did get a little license, but never won anything.

Gina, I'm going to call you the family who gets/wins the Disneyland freebies. ;)

Mary Jo said:
I haven't been on Autopia (or as my cousins call it Autotopia :teeth:) in a long time. When I did go I did get a little license, but never won anything.

Gina, I'm going to call you the family who gets/wins the Disneyland freebies. ;)

Mary Jo- I can't believe you have not been on the Autopia ride!! For shame! LOL!

As many times I have been at Disneyland, I think I deserved a freebie or two. tee hee. ;) :drive: Hopefully, I can win more!! :wizard:

We are a family of 4 and have probably ridden autopia 15 times in the past 3 years. We've won 2 cars total, although a 3rd car was given to my dd when ds claimed his prize.

DD5 won a blue one last in the spring. I don't know if they've stopped giving out prizes as we didn't go on Autopia when we were there last month.

I won an Orange car last year... nothing since.

I try to ride at least once a month...
The Disneyland Autopia is still a nice little escape. :bounce:

I didn't know they gave out prizes for winning the race. I hope they still do. We will have to check it out when we go next month

My G- daughter won one of those little cars last year and thought it was so coool. :cool1: A nice souvenir we didn't have to 'buy'. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter