How many of you will not be playing any more games?

mikeyandscoobyx2

<font color=orange><b>-hugs tag-fairy-</b><br><fon
I'm just wondering how many of you will be planning on not playing anymore video games.

I've learned I really need a life.

How about you?

I'm going to play fewer online/video games, if at all. I enjoyed the VMK/Disney connection so I made time for it, but I don't really have interest in investing time in that again. But never say never...

I officially quit all games, and yes I'm going back to real life. I'll play Small Worlds occasionally to catch up with some friends.

I have joined Smallworlds and like it. I don't log in too much bc I have so much more that I need to do, but for about 15 minutes a day I get on. Maybe 30 if I am on a conference call I do not have to actively participate in. LOL

I will not be playing ANY Disney games, at all.

I'm not going to play any games right now, I don't really want to. I'd rather post on DIS.

I tried Build-a-Bearville, and although it was really cute, I didn't sign on after playing a lot that first day. I don't plan on getting into another game because VMK took up a lot of time. In my eyes, nothing will compare to VMK so nothing has been "worth it." I've actually been going out more and doing more things with my time so that's better. I think my newest addiction is taking pictures with my flats. I've also been posting a lot more on DIS in general.

I was planning to end it with VMK being my last game, because I spent so much time into it and had so many friends. I started vfk to just have my old friends back but before summer ends I'm stopping. Virtual games won't help me get a great SAT score..well neither will iming all the time lol. Fixing my computer habits before school starts.

I've been enjoying myself being happy about visiting family. I used to be always mad, when my parents were like "Come on, were going to your cousins." But now I like it. I've learned I can survive without a computer.. The only possible game i'll be playing is GTA Vice city. Just barely.

Well, I haven't been. Now that the weather has gotten warm, we are *crazy* busy. Plus, my VMK friends have all moved on and scattered to different games and I can't play them all! :confused3

Im so lost with all these games I have downloaded -- I cant tell which to play, or if they're the right game for me. I havent been on the computer much anymore, I just go on occasionally to check the boards or anything else that I need to check up on. I havent talked to my friends that I've made online for ages. (That arent on DIS).

I'm not sure if I'm gonna quit playing virtual games, it's something to do and it keeps me busy. :cutie:

I have been going on Gaia lately, though...:rolleyes1

CUTEBUNNEH.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter