How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

WOW, Stacia drew a picture just for you!!!! How special. You and Tom are looking good on this cruise. Enjoy!

@bobbiwoz that is amazing!! And your beautiful smile says it all :love:
Thank you both. The way it worked, Stacia was in a special place for a few hours each day. Not everyone realized this. The folks that showed up, each got a drawing and she would talk to the small group that was assembled! Last night there were about 30 people.

Her presentation to the larger group is 12:30 tomorrow, the sea day. It will be in the Grand Hall of the Wish, and I guess it will be a huge audience.

We'll be on that same cruise!! I hope you enjoy concierge!

39 days until Disney Wish
172 days until Disney Wonder- Hawaii
Thank you so much!!! I'm hoping its going to be great! Yesterday my bff (who is my TA and is going on this cruise with me) was out for a run and got hit by a car!! She's in a leg/knee brace now and on crutches. :( So it's going to be interesting. I already told her I will push her around in a wheelchair. I just can't wait to see her and give her a huge hug!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter