How many more days until your Disney cruise - Part 3

Have a safe flight!

We are 1-7 to Alaska!! :cheer2:
Thank you! Flight was ok. Toronto airport was HORRIBLE. Our bags didn't make it to Florida until the next morning so we didn't get to port till an hour past our PAT. But once we did testing and were cleared they were already boarding up to group 26 (we were 4!) so we just walked right on to the ship. The cruise was GREAT! But now everyone I hung out with on the cruise has covid.... including me....my throat is killing me. Stuffy nose. No fever. Just generally feel ****ty. Rethinking the October cruise and maybe just waiting till January 2023 for the next one.

48 days. Disney Fantasy. Southern Caribbean. Flying into MCO on 7/18. Staying at WDW July 18,19,20. Checking out the 21st to go to Port Canaveral for embarkation. Okay, so I have a question regarding Covid testing in the 72 hr. window before embarkation. We will be on property at the Contemporary. Any suggestions anyone regarding getting an antigen test and from whom? Will whoever provides the test upload it to Safe Passage? I have heard CVS and Walgreens offer testing but seems like a hassle to leave the park and locate one plus they probably want an appointment. Does Inspire Diagnostics sell and upload to Safe Passage? Any other options? Am concerned about all this. If worse comes to worse, is pre-boarding testing being offered at the port by Disney?

48 days. Disney Fantasy. Southern Caribbean. Flying into MCO on 7/18. Staying at WDW July 18,19,20. Checking out the 21st to go to Port Canaveral for embarkation. Okay, so I have a question regarding Covid testing in the 72 hr. window before embarkation. We will be on property at the Contemporary. Any suggestions anyone regarding getting an antigen test and from whom? Will whoever provides the test upload it to Safe Passage? I have heard CVS and Walgreens offer testing but seems like a hassle to leave the park and locate one plus they probably want an appointment. Does Inspire Diagnostics sell and upload to Safe Passage? Any other options? Am concerned about all this. If worse comes to worse, is pre-boarding testing being offered at the port by Disney?
We're doing the eMed online proctored test. It is cheaper and you can purchase and have them sent to your house right now. Inspire Diagonistic won't even acknowledge you until the 15-day check and they have verified your Covid shot record. Way too tight for us. And it's 2 days, not 72 hours for adults with the jab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter