How many members of your family have drivers licences?

Everyone over the age of 16. Although my youngest family member over age 16 is 33.
Oldest grandkid is 12 years away from a DL.

All but one of my living relatives have a driver’s license. That one individual never had one and I don’t think that will change, given that they will be 94 in a few months.

My mom doesn’t have one. She is 90. She had gotten her permit a long time ago but never went any further. She lives in NYC so with my dad being the driver and public transportation she did ok without one.

All of them, who are of age. Here it is very uncommon for a healthy, neurotypical adult not to have a driver’s license, whether or not they have a car.

Four out of eight have licenses. Two are too young to have a license and one is about to learn to drive. One of my daughters never learned to drive. She never felt comfortable about it and I did not push her.

Four for four. Both of my kids got licenses within maybe six months of turning 16. We lived in a place that was not particularly well-served by public transit, and we did not want to continue to have to get them to swim practice at 5:30 AM.

All of my immediate family (5) and the family I grew up in (6). I do have a niece and nephew that are of age and don’t have one. Both had permits but never got a license. I’m not sure why for my niece—my sister said she was actually a very good driver. My nephew was never comfortable behind the wheel and I don’t think was ever allowed out of a mostly empty parking lot. He is high functioning, but on the spectrum. My sister said his lack of spatial awareness was troubling.

All of them, who are of age. Here it is very uncommon for a healthy, neurotypical adult not to have a driver’s license, whether or not they have a car.

here it's not financialy smart to have a drivers license if you don't have a car or access to one. having an individual in your home that has a license increases your auto insurance even if they NEVER drive.

in our household it's just dh and i.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter