How many here are planning on Dec. '04? UPDATE check in on DVC CB thread/poll

Magical Gathering Family Reunion Dec. 23- Jan.2 ,

Wlv Dec. 23-26 Bvc Dec. 26-Jan. 3,

3 - Families, 2- grandparents

Merry Christmas, this year and next year !

::MickeyMo ::MinnieMo

We're planning for early December, either 1-week or 2.

Normally we've been doing New Year's Eve there but next year have decided to go early December instead of NYE for 2 reasons:

1. NYE in 2004 falls on a weekend so those Premier season point values really go up, about 150% higher per night.

2. We'll be there this year beginning Dec 30th and will be purchasing PAP's. These passes will still be good next year for early December, but would expire right before NYE next year.

Would definitely be interested in any kind of mini-meet, Dec 2004.

Great, Caskbil! You are one I would love to meet too! Let's see how many are interested!

We can't decide when exactly to go. Our annivesary is the 21st. We have been looking either the week of the 12th or 19th. It might be nice to down there for Christmas Eve next year (that would then include our anniversary).

We will stay at our home resort of the Beach Club, I guess. Any chance of booking say a studio or 1 br at OKW, 7 months out for any week starting the 5th, 12th, or 16th?

If there is enough interest in doing a DIS/DVC meet, we might be willing to go the week of the 5th (my wife was saying how she likes the "slower" crowds around that week).

YOu wont know unless you try. Lots of folks book at 11 months and change their minds, so it is always possible. We will be there 12/1-12/10.

Sounds like a mini meet is a go for a year from now! Now all we have to do is resurect this idea in a couple of months so we can make some definate plans!

We are going down to West Palm Beach(visit sister) first from Dec 23-25 then heading up to OKW for 5 nights Dec 26-31.::yes::

My wife and I are planning a December '04 trip, but we have not set hard dates as of yet.
We would enjoy meeting other DIS/DVCers! :cool:

MG

Just talked about going last night. We have a schoolager so we thought maybe the 18th through the 25th. That way points are a little less and we ould be back home for Christmas with Family.

Still some time to talk and plan, we will see.

UPDATE: We will be @ SSR in a 1 bedroom from December 19th through Dec. 24th and then off to Grandma's!

Funny you bring this up...zurg and I were discussing last night use of points and that we could do first week of Dec 4 -10th and again at Easter....So, I think on Jan 5th I'll start booking....It would be great to meet you Diane...

We are taking all of my DH's family. Two of his sisters will be in college so we have to wait until the dates for finals come out. It will be either the first or second week in Dec.

I hope to go sometime next December, too. Maybe the Christmas Week....

Just a word of advice to new members -- as you can see in this post, several people mentioned "talking it over with the family over Christmas". This results in people calling to book vacation plans for the year during January, not just for December but often firming up summer vacation plans, too. Don't be upset if you find the MS phones very, very busy. Allow yourself time to be on hold. And don't worry, things will start to go back to normal by mid-February. :)

I am looking at a December 5 - 10 trip at SSR, unless I can get VWL at the 7 month mark but I doubt that will happen.

DH are planning on being at BWV Dec. 25-30, 2004. Hoping for a Boardwalk view studio. We went last year same dates and loved it. Crowded as all heck, but definitely worth it for the decorations and ambiance. Its great to not have to worry much about standing in lines for rides when its that crowded because we know we'll be back soon in a less-crowded time period.

I am so sad not to be going this year, but we're points poor right now. Need to save 'em up. Actually, it turned out to not be such a bad thing. We loved seeing the Osbourne Lights and they aren't up this year. Hopefully they'll will be back up and running next year as expected.

It sounds like we have two possible meets that could happen here! One the first half of December and one the last part! I'll take care of planning the one for the time period before Dec. 10. Anyone want to take on the responsibility for later in the month?

We have been visiting WDW in Dec for years now because that seems to be the only time my husband can take off from work. He owns a construction co. and they work Spring, Summer, and FAll and plow in winter when it snows. Hence we must go during the winter (slow season) when it's least likely to snow (it's already snowed twice in Central PA this year). We usually go every other year (this would be our Dec to go), but now that we are a DVC member, we plan to vacation once a year.... YIPPEE!! We can't go this Dec because I had a baby a few mos. back and we don't want to travel too far w/ her. So next year is set in stone w/ us as long as I can get a ressie the 1st 2 wks of Dec. We own at SSR and I hear this year won't be too much of a problem, but to make a ressie early anyway. Waiting for January so I can be on hold w/ the rest of my neighbors. Maybe we'll see you there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter