How many DVCers do you know?

None that I know of.

The only DVC'er I know, I met on the boards and then shared an Illuminations cruise with.

Actually, I forgot about a co-worker of mine. So make that 1 for me. I didn't know that he was a member until after I bought into the DVC.

I/We know 6 families that own DVC....3 are co-workers, 2 are relatives, 1 is close friend (we referred ).:) I'm sure there are others of which we are not aware!

My neighbors across the street own at VWL and the couple who live two houses down have parents who own at OKW. Also had a former neighbor who owns BCV. Small world.

We know 8 family that are DVC seams like when I say DVC that say what resort.

We know of none, zero, nada. We have lots of frineds who go to Disney, most on a yearly bases, some twice a year. But none of them will join.

We are the nutty Disney owners in the neighborhood. For some strange reason in my nieghborhood, its ok to visit, but you are "odd" to own. :confused3

I know four other households who own DVC. However, in our case it's more of an avalanche thing. Couple #1 bought several years ago. A friend of theirs bought while on vacation at WDW with them (#2). Then a bunch of us went on a trip together. Family #3 took a tour while we were down there and ended up buying on the spot. Couple #4 took the tour on the last day of our trip. I did, too, but I waited a few months to buy. On my last trip, I nearly gained a #5, but my cousin is still thinking about it. I swear DVC is contagious.

I did run into a DVC owner's daughter the weekend before my last trip. I was getting a pre-trip pedicure and the woman sitting next to me just happened to be going to the same resort at the same time.

We know three other families. Two are neighbors, and the other is a former co-worker I've remained friendly with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter