How long to receive AP vouchers?

hellerjw

DIS Veteran
We just joined DVC in April and this is the first time we have done the AP. I bought online and was just wondering how long it takes for them to send you the vouchers?

Can you tell me what website you used to buy the tickets with the discount? I always forget and it is that time of year again. I can't remember how long it took to get our vouchers last time...honestly just don't remember.

I purchased the AP for the first time this year and the voucher came very quickly, maybe a week - two at the max.

They tell you 7 - 10 days to receive the voucher via snail mail - I think mail service varies by location. We also got ours in about a week.

I purchased an AP online last summer and paid $3 for standard delivery. The voucher arrived in 1 week.

Can you tell me what website you used to buy the tickets with the discount? I always forget and it is that time of year again. I can't remember how long it took to get our vouchers last time...honestly just don't remember.

I went through the DVC member website. I had to go to Member Privileges > Member Perks, then choose Walt Disney World > Annual Pass Savings and then the Walt Disney World Ticket Store. It then opened up a new page with the discounted tickets available. The links are in different spots on each page so you may have to scroll around to find them.

I think the old DVC member page had a direct link from the homepage, I had to hunt for it this time.

Just ordered my vouchers on Monday. On the confirmation page it said I would get them by July 9th...so that's about two weeks. Hopefully that's the max amount of time it would take to get here. Last time I ordered online it was within a week. I had to sign upon delivery too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter