How long should this realistically take?

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
Ok, I really want to be somewhere at 7:30 pm the night I arrive, but am curious to find out if I'm really going to make it.
Here is the dilemma.
I arrive at MCO 5:45 pm. I need to get my bags, and then I need to get my car at Thrifty (am a Blue Chips member, so really shouldn't have too much trouble or wait for the car). Then I need to get to the Poly by 7:15 to meet with my party by 7:30. Is this possible? How long does it usually take to get all this done (am a solo traveller - no children or other travellers to worry about).
Thanks, Jo

I'm not sure how long it takes to get your car. If your flight is not delayed, you get your luggage promptly (I fly SWA and my luggage is usually out shortly after I get to the baggage claim area), and it doesn't take long to get your car, you might make it. Taking the south exit out of the airport and the Greenway to WDW is usually about a 20 minute drive.

On our last trip, we were scheduled to arrive in MCO at about 5:30pm. We gave ourselves 2 hours to get to Boma in AKL, so we made a 7:30 PS for that night.

With no delays in the airport or getting our rental car from National off the Emerald Aisle, we were almost an hour early for the PS. So yes, 90 minutes should be enough unless you have flight problems. That's what we've allowed ourselves for our next trip. (5:06 flight, 6:30 PS in AKL)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter