How long does California Adventure take?

Another vote here for the park hopper. I'm going for the day tommorow and getting the one day hopper. Its nice to have another park to "escape" to in the afternoon when DL gets super crowded. :rotfl:
We usually head to DL around opening or a little after and spend the morning to lunchtime there. Then we head over to DCA for the afternoon, watch some shows and ride a few things, and then head back to DL for the rest of the evening/night. I think its a great way to experience both parks and enjoy the top attractions. If you go during peak season, you can catch the electrical parade at DCA and then hurry back to DL for the second showing of Fantasmic!
Thats my favorite way to end the day. :cloud9:

RadJad56 said:
(Sorry, I posted this in the wrong forum, I figure it should be here.)

My The issue with this is that we go to Disney World every year and have been to Disneyland before, so we are worried we will get bored of it.

Bored with Disneyland! :lmao:

It should always be remembered and honored as "Walt's Little Park" that hardly is little. It still is my favorite theme park by far just for the fact that it was the first. So take in the nostalgia, the rides, the atmosphere, etc.

If you can only go one day, it should definately be Disneyland! California Adventure is cool in it's own right, but it's no DL! You can easily spend a day at CA if you like to do several of the rides over again (we do this at DL and DW theme parks as well), and like to take in shows/parades/restaurants while you are there. Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter