how long do the halloween decorations stay up?

albianne

Mouseketeer
Do they take the halloween decorations down immediately after halloween or do they leave them up for a week or so afterward?

This year they are putting up more than they have before so I'm not entirely sure. But in the past, they are taken down right after. The Christmas decorations are usually completely up by the end of the first full week of November.

According to my Backstage Pass, in the important dates section, it says October 31 is the last chance to enjoy Disney's Halloweentime this year. So I'm assuming that means the decorations go down after that.

When we were there for Halloween several years ago, we were shocked to enter the park on November 1 to find the Christmas up on Main Street USA. I think there were still some Halloween decorations left, as they probably cannot remove them all in one night, but not many, and I'm sure they didn't stay up for long.

Of course, the Nightmare Before Christmas theme will keep going at the Haunted Mansion through December, and that's sort of a Christmas/Halloween hybrid.

Haloween decorations are slowly going up. Yesterday taking the tram in from the parking structure there were some 'scenes'. They even gave out Mickey ear air freshners at the parking booth..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter