How frustrating.....

Sue F UK

Florida keeps me poor...but happy
The boards, as you probably all noticed, were down all yesterday afternoon. All I could get were messages saying 'this service has been suspended' or 'error not found on this server'

Does this happen a lot on the US boards? Is it what we are to expect from now on? I'm not complaining but with the UK boards gone we have no 'backup' boards now and the thought of it all disappearing completely is not a little bit scary....

I have used the US boards more than the UK boards and this has never happened to me before. It could be that the boards are becoming too successful.
Tracy

I came on the boards last night to ask a question and I felt SO disappointed when they were down and I actually wondered if they would come back on!!

When the UK boards went down last week I knew to come over here but I felt really quite lost and almost panicky last night. I don't post that often, no holiday in the pipeline (boo hoo), but I do feel that I know all your names and that we are all like minded about disney and Florida and I can get my fix here.

It's good to see you back although it WILL take a bit of getting used to.

Helen
:confused:

Helen, I was the same last night. I was really worried that it had all gone for good. Then I had a bright idea and popped into chat. I felt much better after an hour with friends and was reassured that the boards would be here again in the morning.
:)

wish that I'd thought of that

though with my typing speed I always lag about 12 questions behind

I've posted on the US boards for 17 months now. For the past month or so things have been slower but Alex and co are working hard to try and solve these problems. I think people need to be patient, I know at times the speed can be frustrating but at least you can still come on here. The last time these boards went down it was for approx a week(I think). At least this time they were up and running quickly.

Blimey Tanya, you were on there at the same time as me and that was 9pm!!!

That's 4 hours of Chat - this must be some kind of record !!????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter