How far out should i book?

blueiis99

It's Disney Magic, you know!
We are finally doing our west coast trip. It's taken 3 years but we are finally going.

We are flying into Phoenix July 12, 2014 and driving to flagstaff for one night then on to El Tovar at Grand Canyon for 2 nights. Next our stop in Vegas For 3 nights. Planning on Mandalay bay then to Disneyland for the remaining 2 days and fly out on the third Sunday the 20

It will be me DH DD26 and DD15. We have already booked the flagstaff hotel and GC Hotel but I'm not sure when I can book Mandalay Bay. Does anyone know how far out I can do this? So far no sites have my dates available and I want to make certain we can get the room we want. I also don't really want to pay rack rate. The same with the shows. We have selected MJ ONE so far and tix are like 800 dollars for just pricing it out to get an idea.
I know many don't care for the idea of bringing kids (trust me she's already complaining about her limitations) but we are big gamblers and I know there is so much for her to see and do. This is why getting into Mandalay Bay is important the pool is the major seller!
Any advice is welcome on how to get the costs reasonable. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter