• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How far in advance?

luvwinnie

<font color=green>And how are YOU feeling?<br><fon
Just wondering how far in advance you recommend booking? We need a pet loop with full hook-ups...thinking of mid-December 2004.

I agree! The sooner the better. The deposit is a small price to pay for peace of mind and if you have to cancel you get all your money back as long as it is at least 7 days out from arrival time.

I was just thinking the same thing this morning!! We'd like to be their early Dec 2004 and I was trying to remember how early I booked last time! :bounce: We stayed last Dec at a preferred site....I think I booked in Feb 2002. I was waiting for the DC discounts to be announced since you couldn't modify your existing ressie to add the DC discount later. :rolleyes: With DC being gone at that point, I don't think I need to worry about that!!:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter