How does this schedule look?

Laralyn

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to work around all of the stuff going on during our visit: F&W at Epcot, soap weekend @ MGM, and Veteran's Day weekend. It's my BF's first time to WDW and he dislikes crowds, so I want it to be relaxing and fun for him. How does this look?

Wed. 11/10: Arrive @ 6, DTD and a movie

Thurs. 11/11: Breakfast @ Contemporary, monorail to MK, spend the day including SDCT parade, Spectro, and Wishes.

Fri. 11/12: MGM, spend the day including Fantasmic! dinner package. I'm hoping going on the Friday just before the soap weekend will have low crowds, since most folks will be going to other parks and saving MGM for the soap days.

Sat. 11/13: EPCOT, lunch at Biergarten (do they do the show @ lunch?), dinner at Rose & Crown, Illuminations.

Sun. 11/14: Early breakfast at Crystal Palace, MK for the day with a break at 5:00 for dinner at 'Ohana.

Mon. 11/15: AK all day, followed by Boma for dinner @ 5:30, then Pleasure Island that night.

Tues. 11/16: MGM all day, 50's diner for lunch, then go to WL for dinner (Whispering Canyon or Artist's Point?).

Wed. 11/17: Spa in the morning for massages, then AK or a water park in the afternoon. Maybe Cirque de Soleil that night?

Thurs. 11/18: EPCOT for the day. This will be the non-F&W day. Probably San Angel for lunch and Morocco for dinner.

Fri. 11/19: Early breakfast at GF, MK until noon, then depart on 2:55 flight.

Whew! Any pitfalls you see in that plan, or times when you think I could switch days for parks and avoid a crowd?

Thanks for any info you can pass along!

Looks good to me. Bumping this back to page one for you so that some of our veterans can offer advice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter