How does bounce-back work?

maigheann

Disnewb
I am figuring out that when you get to your room, there may be an offer for a discounted return visit within the year (or some other time frame) but only if you act within x # of days. If you do reserve, are you afforded a 45-day cancellatiion without penalty?

With the 4/3 offer now good thru 8/15, does the 4/3 deal pretty much beat anything to do with bounceback, or any other select WDW discounts not offered to the general public? (with the possible exception of free dining)

M

You most definetly want the bounceback as opposed to the 4/3 deal. The bounceback is a significantly big difference in discount compared to 4/3

To book bounceback you must book while youre checked in to the resort. Theres no "book within X days" It has the same booking/cancellation policy as any other package. $200 deposit and final payment at 45 days from travel

I have been reading up on this. A few questions.
1) Do I ask before I check out in May of 09?
2)Can it be for 2010?
3)Does it have to be the same resort?
4)How much will I save?

THANKS!!!!!! in advance!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

You have to be checked in to a resort to book it. Must be booked before you check out
Wont be for 2010 until around August/September 09
No
20-40% depending on resort

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter