• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do you tip...?

PKS44

DIS Veteran
If you have Bell services move your stuff from one resort to another while you are out of the room, how do you tip them?

I don't think they will pick up the luggage or deliver it unless you are there.

We have had Bell Services come to pick up luggage (I tip the bellman who picks it up) and then we had to go to Bell Services at the next resort to claim our luggage- which was then taken to our room (another tip).

Good luck!

We just did the same thing when we moved to Beach Club last week. When I check in at Beach Club I asked if my bags would be in my room when I returned from the park, they told me that they would not deliver my bags unless I was in my room to receive them. So you will be able to tip then.

I have read somewhere that you tip bell services when leaving only, but we tip both ways too. It's only a few bucks, and helps keep the wheels greased and it never hurts to make someone feel good when they aren't expecting it...

If our posts are any indication they may have started expecting it. I also tip both the pick up guy and the delivery guy. Otherwise I think someone would definately get cheated. I must add though that on our last trip I felt like I almost tipped as much as I paid for the vacation itself before tips. I was kinda tired of handing out money. But then again I'm one of those people that always tips 20%, yes even if the service isn't top notch. Somehow I always feel bad for the server.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter