How do you post your ticker??

ariane37

Dis veteran

Hello all, I'm looking for some help with creating my countdown ticker :) I've never done one before. Figured out how to actually create it, just having trouble getting it into my posts and hoping someone here can help!

After I create it, it says to cut and paste one of 3 choices to the forum I want. I assumed I pick HTML (I'm admitting I know absolutely nothing about computers and am surprised I can maneuver these boards so well!) So my question is, where do I paste it? Am I making sense lol? I did ask my tech-savvy DH but he wasn't much help:confused3

Hello all, I'm looking for some help with creating my countdown ticker :) I've never done one before. Figured out how to actually create it, just having trouble getting it into my posts and hoping someone here can help!

After I create it, it says to cut and paste one of 3 choices to the forum I want. I assumed I pick HTML (I'm admitting I know absolutely nothing about computers and am surprised I can maneuver these boards so well!) So my question is, where do I paste it? Am I making sense lol? I did ask my tech-savvy DH but he wasn't much help:confused3

Check this forum: http://disboards.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43

This is also where you can test your ticker.

I used the second option for my ticker. The non HTLM. I made a copy of the script. I went to user CP at close to the top of the left hand side of the page on Disboards. On the list of options on the left I picked signature. Once it showed my box for entry I pasted the script I had copied for my ticker. I saved and it seems to be working for me.

I am a very non-technical person. I hope this helps. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter