How do u pronounce your name

I pronounce Aengus:

"Lah-vah" - so that is Wrong??!!???

I have been gravely misled.

Aengus could also be pronounced:

"Gr-ay-s"

ok heres a gracie moment for you

I kept reading this saying, grays? My hair doesnt have any gray, why would she call me that?? gray? like what?

Helllllloooooooooooooooooo gracie :)

Or the new trend lately. Gracie Fair Play :rotfl:

ok heres a gracie moment for you

I kept reading this saying, grays? My hair doesnt have any gray, why would she call me that?? gray? like what?

Helllllloooooooooooooooooo gracie :)

Or the new trend lately. Gracie Fair Play :rotfl:

Oy. :sad2: That's pretty sad. LOL!

Cheops ..I've always pronounced it like the 'e' is silent.
As in pork 'chops' :goodvibes

It is pronounced "Key-ops" It is the greek pronunciation of Khufu (Egyption pronounced kufu).

Cheops was the second king of the 4th Dynasty and was the builder of the Great Pyramid of Giza.

History lesson is over. :teacher:

I think mine would be easy to pronounce. The funny thing is, it originated from a typo of something else.

It is pronounced "Key-ops" It is the greek pronunciation of Khufu (Egyption pronounced kufu).

Cheops was the second king of the 4th Dynasty and was the builder of the Great Pyramid of Giza.

History lesson is over. :teacher:

P.S. Cheops, I saw his pyramid when I was in Egypt. It was awesome. :)

LAXplaya1346... doesnt have really that much structure to it lol

on the other hand..

Disniplaya is pronounced (Disney player) not "Playa" which is spanish for beach, although that would sound better.

LAXplaya1346... doesnt have really that much structure to it lol

on the other hand..

Disniplaya is pronounced (Disney player) not "Playa" which is spanish for beach, although that would sound better.

heh, I always figured it was la-cross-play-ah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter