How do I love thee....let me count the days!! It's done.......

yay for another night :cool1:

cool bird. Is that yours?

Oh I can guarantee that the Hungry Bear is on the top of my list of places to eat. I so want to try that fried green tomato sandwich and sweet potato fries!!
MMM Fried Green tomatoes........ YUMMMMM

Me either but I am game. I have known people that put ketchup on everything. My husband used to put hot sauce on everything.
Shannon put hot sauce on everything too! Used to drive me nuts. Couldn't he at least taste the food before he killed the taste with that nasty stuff??:laughing: Then I got used to it and had the hot sauce waiting beside his plate!

I have never had red or green fried tomatos-- that I remember--. I am going to look for a receipe on line with 5 star ratings and give it a go. I have lots of green tomatoes on the vine. Going to need a few more days for red ones. But can't wait to try and see if I like them.
Fried green tomatos are awesome!! I grew up on them! Haven't had them in a while as I don't eat much fried stuff anymore but think I might have to have some now. All this talk is making me hungry for them!!

It is time to update this baby.

I think I want to add another night. I know I have been to Disneyland a bunch of times but I feel like I need more than two and a half days.

We are renting a car and it is cheaper to rent it for a week than for 3 or 4 days. Go figure.:confused3 I just can't decide which company to go with. Input would be helpful. I have no preference so HELP!!:rotfl:

Now to decide for sure whether I want to buy AP's or park hoppers. I am not sure if financially there is a benefit. For instance although I would like a family trip over the summer but that is a HUGE maybe.

So I decided to add a photo or two to give you a birds eye view of who is who.
IMG-20110221-00010-1.jpg

This is WBG. He is the love of my life.

YAY! For another night and I love the picture of WBG and ChaCha!

MMM Fried Green tomatoes........ YUMMMMM

Shannon put hot sauce on everything too! Used to drive me nuts. Couldn't he at least taste the food before he killed the taste with that nasty stuff??:laughing: Then I got used to it and had the hot sauce waiting beside his plate!

Fried green tomatos are awesome!! I grew up on them! Haven't had them in a while as I don't eat much fried stuff anymore but think I might have to have some now. All this talk is making me hungry for them!!

YAY! For another night and I love the picture of WBG and ChaCha!

I have wanted to try fried green tomatoes since I saw the movie and read the book.

Good I am glad to hear that you are getting hungry!!

I keep him supplied in it too but I find that with my cooking he is pretty good about it. Now at least but when we were first married he used to do it. I have learned to adapt my cooking to his taste.

Thank you. I love that picture. He sent it to me on my phone when I was in Disneyland without him last February.

I was not with my family much (sure, I was with them for meals, shows and ports).

When we go to Disneyland we all go our own ways. Except for at meal times. Sometimes the kids hang out with Weird Bike Guy and I but most of the time they are hanging out together.

I was not with my family much (sure, I was with them for meals, shows and ports).

That's what my oldest son did on our cruises. We saw him for dinner and excursions. He had a blast!

When we go to Disneyland we all go our own ways. Except for at meal times. Sometimes the kids hang out with Weird Bike Guy and I but most of the time they are hanging out together.

My oldest goes off on his own. Wish some of his friends had passes to Disney. Most of them avoid Disney like the plague. Even when we get free tickets from cm friends he has a hard time finding someone to go. They are all IOA and Busch Gardens fans. They like the thrill rides. His favorite park is Epcot and he actually likes touring that park on his own.

I didn't know you started a pre-trippie chickie. :goodvibes

The font size in her link is microscopic!

That's what my oldest son did on our cruises. We saw him for dinner and excursions. He had a blast!

My oldest goes off on his own. Wish some of his friends had passes to Disney. Most of them avoid Disney like the plague. Even when we get free tickets from cm friends he has a hard time finding someone to go. They are all IOA and Busch Gardens fans. They like the thrill rides. His favorite park is Epcot and he actually likes touring that park on his own.

The font size in her link is microscopic!

Too bad his friends don't want to do the parks. Crazy kids.

It's that small so all my other stuff can be there. I have to keep my bunny, and Jaq.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter