• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How do I link resort reservation so 180+10 works?

crazycatlady

DIS Veteran
I made my resort reservation on line and have made sure that I have it online at the WDW site...is this all I have to do before I make my ADRS to get the 180+10? :confused3

Assuming you'll be making your ADR's online...
  • make sure you're signed onto Disney's website
  • choose a restaurant you want to make an ADR at and click on "Book Reservation"
  • under "Resort Guests & Dining Plan" click on the link to "retrieve your reservation" and enter your Disney confirmation number and other info
  • it will then open up your 180 +10 dates allowing you to book for your entire trip
  • add all your choices to your Dining Cart and check out at the end

Hope that helped!

Assuming you'll be making your ADR's online...
  • make sure you're signed onto Disney's website
  • choose a restaurant you want to make an ADR at and click on "Book Reservation"
  • under "Resort Guests & Dining Plan" click on the link to "retrieve your reservation" and enter your Disney confirmation number and other info
  • it will then open up your 180 +10 dates allowing you to book for your entire trip
  • add all your choices to your Dining Cart and check out at the end

Hope that helped!

Okay, I'm not familiar with online reservations and have forgotten how the dining even works. So can I begin booking at 190 days out if I'm a resort guest or is it at 180 days out but it allows me to book all my vacation week at that time? Also, what time of day does the online open up? Is it better to call for the popular places? Thanks to anyone for help!

Okay, I'm not familiar with online reservations and have forgotten how the dining even works. So can I begin booking at 190 days out if I'm a resort guest or is it at 180 days out but it allows me to book all my vacation week at that time? Also, what time of day does the online open up? Is it better to call for the popular places? Thanks to anyone for help!

No, it is 180 days from your first day. Make sure to retrieve your reservation so that the rest of the dates open up. The on-line reservations opens at 6:00 am eastern time. You can "play" a little before your actually 180 day mark to see how it works, but your dates won't be open.

I did all of mine on-line and got Le Cellier, O'Hana's, and Boma with no problems. If you have trouble, you can always pick up the phone at 7:00am. Also if you try to make the most popular ones for later in your trip, you have a better chance of getting it.

Keep asking questions if you need help.

My ADR date is tomorrow. Can I add everything to the dining cart today and just click "Checkout" tomorrow?

Also, with my ADR date of 04/18, can I checkout at 12:01am, or do I have to wait until 7:00am EST?

TIA

My ADR date is tomorrow. Can I add everything to the dining cart today and just click "Checkout" tomorrow?

Also, with my ADR date of 04/18, can I checkout at 12:01am, or do I have to wait until 7:00am EST?

TIA

No you can not. The dining cart will hold your choices for 2 hours as long as you are actively using Disney's website. You walk away for 20 minutes and they're gone. And yes, it does know... ;)
The online reservation system opens at 6am EST. One hour before the phone lines open.

Thank you so much for all of your help!! We usually stay off-site and eat off-site except for on cs meal a day. We are hoping for FD this year for a chance to stay on Disney property and so I am new to all the ADR stuff, resorts, etc. :)

No, it is 180 days from your first day. Make sure to retrieve your reservation so that the rest of the dates open up. The on-line reservations opens at 6:00 am eastern time. You can "play" a little before your actually 180 day mark to see how it works, but your dates won't be open.

I did all of mine on-line and got Le Cellier, O'Hana's, and Boma with no problems. If you have trouble, you can always pick up the phone at 7:00am. Also if you try to make the most popular ones for later in your trip, you have a better chance of getting it.

Keep asking questions if you need help.

Great Advice! Thanks so much!

I "played" on the site and I totally get it! Thanks!:thumbsup2

That's why we're all here! To be honest, I wasn't even going to do it online but, I was up and chipper before the phone lines opened up so, I just went online to check it out and couldn't believe how simple it was! Had them all done before the phones even opened! Then spent the next week changing things around! :lmao: It's almost TOO easy once you get the hang of it! i've finally calmed down and settled happily on all my choices! But now I can't wait to get down there to eat...

No you can not. The dining cart will hold your choices for 2 hours as long as you are actively using Disney's website. You walk away for 20 minutes and they're gone. And yes, it does know... ;)
The online reservation system opens at 6am EST. One hour before the phone lines open.

Thanks!

3 more questions please!....

1) Can I book CRT with the 180 plus 10, or does it have to been done right at 180?

2) Can I book any of the shows (Luau/HDDR etc..) with the +10 or do they have to be done exactly at 180?

3) For restaurants that require a credit card hold, do I enter that at the time Im making each ressie or can I enter it once into the system and it will plug in as needed.

(Im on a dining plan)

TIA AGAIN!

Thanks!

3 more questions please!....

1) Can I book CRT with the 180 plus 10, or does it have to been done right at 180?
See answer for #2
2) Can I book any of the shows (Luau/HDDR etc..) with the +10 or do they have to be done exactly at 180?
All dining experiences can be booked at 180+10. You will be able to book CRT and shows at 180 +10.
3) For restaurants that require a credit card hold, do I enter that at the time Im making each ressie or can I enter it once into the system and it will plug in as needed.
It will need a credit card number when you check out after you've made your ADRs. After you've selected all your ADRs and go to checkout, it'll tell you your grand total. Then ask for a credit card number
(Im on a dining plan)
If you choose to use your credits for these, they will be able to credit back to your card. I don't know which plan you are on but, if it's the basic I don't consider them to be a good use of 2 credits each. Unless those will be your only TS meals or you plan on paying out of pocket for some less expensive TS restaurants.
I'll be doing CRT and Luau this fall and have paid OOP for both of those.

TIA AGAIN! Happy to help!

:goodvibes

how come if i use the 180 day calculator it tells me the 24th but when i check it out online the reservation system shows the days grayed out so that i can't pick them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter